[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
deeferg wrote:
One thing i don't understand is why do most ppl actually use disfavour rather than starforge? Like, any decent starforge would easily outperform even 30% quality disfavour in terms of dps, while having more area, constant shock on enemies and extra life. Disfavour might be good with smth like hatred, hoa, flasks etc, but we are playing full phys here. Correct me if i'm wrong.

d3s0 wrote:

To answer the question "Why more people use Disfavour?":
a) Disfavour is cheaper, especially at league start.
b) It is better than Starforge for Cyclone builds, especially this one, unless you invest like 50ex+ in gear and don't go Resolute Technique. (For pretty much any other 2H melee build, Starforge wins).
c) In this league we got 30% quality beastcraft, which favours Disfavour big time due to it's damage coming from a flat phys roll vs % on starforge (I'm running with 655.5 pdps Disfavour atm, for the reference).

And for people who are interested in attack range of Disfavour vs Starforge, it is almost the same. Starforge gets +1 range from tree and 20% inc from itself, Disfavour gives +2 from itself, totalling to almost the same in final result.

Well, prices on both of them seems to be absolutely same on league atm. Starforge seems awesome with cyclone for me, since 5% shock chance jewel is enough to get instant shock applied. 30% disfavour still cant get same dps as high rolled starforge, and additional area of effect gives you space to use conc effect, which is another dps boost. So i don't really see, why it is so popular, as for me, but anyway thanks for your opinion.
Great build but im curious in one thing. How do you spam / proc those ''flying fire axes'' when you sping?
"
Great build but im curious in one thing. How do you spam / proc those ''flying fire axes'' when you sping?

Commandment of Fury enchant on gloves.
Really? Didnt know it was from glove enchant. Is it just for effect or it actually do have a nice damage?
Is it from uber lab or can be any lower lab enchant on gloves?

Tnx on fast answer.
Last edited by GreenArrow1986 on Mar 27, 2018, 9:35:06 AM
"
Really? Didnt know it was from glove enchant. Is it just for effect or it actually do have a nice damage?

Tnx on fast answer.

Never tried this one, but i guess it's not really helpful, since it converts some phys damage to fire and we can't deal any ele damage with brutality, as long as brutality even affects this skill. This one is from uber lab. You could try getting glove enchants from merciless, but i guess any glove enchants is actually not worth to waste your time on.
"
deeferg wrote:
"

Tnx on fast answer.

Never tried this one, but i guess it's not really helpful, since it converts some phys damage to fire and we can't deal any ele damage with brutality, as long as brutality even affects this skill. This one is from uber lab. You could try getting glove enchants from merciless, but i guess any glove enchants is actually not worth to waste your time on.

So if this is actually convert phys. to fire damage then its reducing Slayers damage overall.
"
"
deeferg wrote:
"

Tnx on fast answer.

So if this is actually convert phys. to fire damage then its reducing Slayers damage overall.

Lol no, convert only affects this flying things themselves. Just look for descriptions on wiki, if you really want to get enchants or wonder how they work.
Is it better to upgrade to Kaom's heart or to Disfavour with belly first?
"
"
spybass wrote:
Hi dude,

I've some troubles with your build : Monsters and boss in tier 8-9-10 map completly rekt me. Basicly, they one shoot me most of the time. i don't know what i can do be more tanky. All my resistance are 75% except for chaos.

I've made some change in the tree to take % maximum life. Actually i'm 4673 hp. It's normal or should i change items / runes ?

Ty sir, i really need your help :)

P.S : it's my first league in poe

You should focus on some gear upgrades with better life rolls...
I still dont have a belly for my character (using a cheap liferolled chest) and am over 5.5k (though I do have a few more levels on you).
Also keep an eye out for a better dps weapon. You can find a solid rare between hezmana and atziri that won't be crazy expensive.

Thanks ! what do you think i should focus on gear upgrades ?
"
deeferg wrote:

Lol no, convert only affects this flying things themselves. Just look for descriptions on wiki, if you really want to get enchants or wonder how they work.

Oh, ok. So its not bad idea to add that enchant then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info