[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

There are no rings like your steel rings. What am I suppose to do?

how to proceed with this fine axe? 3 mods, 2 prefixes 1 suffix.

multimod with weapon range and cause bleeding on hit?

atm switching to pure phys cyclone :)
So personally I'm running Starforge. I just 6-linked it. I'm just wondering if concentrated effect or chance to bleed would be best for my last slot? Thanks
I am really enjoying this build but as I'm starting to try red maps I'm dying to bosses every now and then, probably because my damage is subpar. The next big thing I need is a 6L disfavor but I just don't know how to farm enough currency. I don't really enjoy Uber Lab and I've never had much luck from drops there anyway. I like mapping but spending an alch on every yellow map and then buying lower tiers to fill out my Atlas isn't making much profit.

Any advice on what I should be doing now, at at the start of red maps, to make some currency?

Thanks!
About this commandment of fury encant from lab, does it have to be from Uber lab or can by any level?
Because I saw on poe.wiki this enchant is req. lvl 75, but it doesnt say is it for character lvl or lab level so im confuse because Uber lab is 75.
"
About this commandment of fury encant from lab, does it have to be from Uber lab or can by any level?
Because I saw on poe.wiki this enchant is req. lvl 75, but it doesnt say is it for character lvl or lab level so im confuse because Uber lab is 75.

Correct, "commandment" of fury is from uber lab. The lower tiers are called decree, edict and word. Higher tier improves dmg.
"
Seth_Distara wrote:
So personally I'm running Starforge. I just 6-linked it. I'm just wondering if concentrated effect or chance to bleed would be best for my last slot? Thanks

Conc effect will give you significant dps boost compared to chance to bleed.
Last edited by deeferg on Mar 28, 2018, 2:28:16 PM
Hey guys, getting a little frustrated with this build; Dying pretty regularly on red maps, and porcupines/quills just wreck me with the gem setup he has advertised, as well as some bosses. Some fights are over before I have time to react. This is just turning out to be more expensive than I anticipated and not nearly as face-roll as I anticipated.

The only place where I can see where I could of terribly messed up is getting a Disfavour before Kaom's. Even then, the leech just isn't cutting it.

Last edited by Malfetus on Mar 28, 2018, 3:01:32 PM
"
deeferg wrote:
Correct, "commandment" of fury is from uber lab. The lower tiers are called decree, edict and word. Higher tier improves dmg.

Today I've got Comm. of Spite. Its basically frost nova, so im curious should I keep this or try to get Fury?
This Spite is good on the survival side as its slow enemys, and I can easy to get out or easy to catch slowed enemys with Cyclone.
"
Hey guys, getting a little frustrated with this build; Dying pretty regularly on red maps, and porcupines/quills just wreck me with the gem setup he has advertised, as well as some bosses. Some fights are over before I have time to react. This is just turning out to be more expensive than I anticipated and not nearly as face-roll as I anticipated.

The only place where I can see where I could of terribly messed up is getting a Disfavour before Kaom's. Even then, the leech just isn't cutting it.

I would personaly drop Iron Reflexes and use both armour and evade flask, smth like this.
Also, as long as you dont have +1 curse amy, you should drop one of your curses and use grace for defence (or haste) instead. Abyss jewel with blind on hit will greatly help with bosses. And i really like to use cwdt+ic setup instead of AW support gems, so i have some time to outleech after receiving damage. As far as you will do this and have at least 6k hp, youre ok up to endgame content.
"
Hey guys, getting a little frustrated with this build; Dying pretty regularly on red maps,

Im very sure your biggest reason of dying is lack of life flasks. You have only that Writing Jar which is about 500 hp instant heal but that is not enought. You need to get and Divine flask and use both together.

I had your problem until 1-2 days ago and my survival with 2 life flasks is much better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info