[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Okay, I retooled based on your guys feedback and I'll report back.

Dropped Iron Reflex, threw in IC-CWDT, flasks changed, divine flask as well. I'll give it a go
How do we generate endurance charges for IC anyways? Just leap slam?

Edit: That did the trick; Completely smashing T11'S-T13'S without Iron Reflexes, the flasks help but not the main contributing factor. Just rolling with Grace made a big difference, and leap slam + endurance charges + immortal call. Only issue now is mana occasionally dips.
Last edited by Malfetus on Mar 28, 2018, 8:31:09 PM
"
Okay, I retooled based on your guys feedback and I'll report back.

Dropped Iron Reflex, threw in IC-CWDT, flasks changed, divine flask as well. I'll give it a go
How do we generate endurance charges for IC anyways? Just leap slam?

Edit: That did the trick; Completely smashing T11'S-T13'S without Iron Reflexes, the flasks help but not the main contributing factor. Just rolling with Grace made a big difference, and leap slam + endurance charges + immortal call. Only issue now is mana occasionally dips.

Actually you don't need any life flasks as a slayer, as long as you will have 6l and decent jewels to deal enough damage and outleech in seconds. You could use leap slam to jump from pack to pack, just make sure you hit smbdy with it to leech mana. I peronally don't use end charges and use leap slam with blood magic instead, so i have about 1 second ic, which seems enough for me. Or you can level up cwdt setup. It's pretty optional and up to your choice.
Last edited by deeferg on Mar 29, 2018, 5:22:15 AM
Can someone take a look at my character "TryAgainzzz" I just died on HC on a t4 map, i thought I was doing really well

Capped out Res pretty much
4.5k hp
4.2k armour without flask

Things in a t1 beach unmodded map hit hard...

Just wanna know what went wrong, I thought i was doing pretty well and had alot of leech.
"
deeferg wrote:
"
Hey guys, getting a little frustrated with this build; Dying pretty regularly on red maps, and porcupines/quills just wreck me with the gem setup he has advertised, as well as some bosses. Some fights are over before I have time to react. This is just turning out to be more expensive than I anticipated and not nearly as face-roll as I anticipated.

The only place where I can see where I could of terribly messed up is getting a Disfavour before Kaom's. Even then, the leech just isn't cutting it.

I would personaly drop Iron Reflexes and use both armour and evade flask, smth like this.
Also, as long as you dont have +1 curse amy, you should drop one of your curses and use grace for defence (or haste) instead. Abyss jewel with blind on hit will greatly help with bosses. And i really like to use cwdt+ic setup instead of AW support gems, so i have some time to outleech after receiving damage. As far as you will do this and have at least 6k hp, youre ok up to endgame content.

I dont know how exactly it works,but 6 link as Chance to bleed help alot with survivability.
Mb im wrong with this,but i think we can leech from bleed,caus the gem have "attack" tag.
After watching again Asfacks gameplay im confused a bit.
@Asfack why you use Sin's Rebirth flask on Shaper farm if you recommended not to use? If you mention it sorry for double ask I didnt saw.

btw this are flasks im using. Before Kaom I had some dificulty with surviving with -4k HP but with Kaom its like a piknik. I dont use life flask now even if they are in slot.
Last edited by GreenArrow1986 on Mar 30, 2018, 10:54:46 AM
dangyo, took me about one year but i finally completed my biggest goal in PoE up til this point, thanks Ahfack.

Tackling Uber and the 36 challanges next :)

Muh Gear
Hi, thanks for the build, really enjoying It.

Just one question: why would you not pick vaal pact? After that my regen seems so much faster...
Thx,Ahfack,it's little bit hard to get all of this stuff,but i killed shaper even with MY "not-mlg" hands!)
Build is great!

Spoiler
My gear not excellent

Last edited by Clintie on Mar 30, 2018, 6:31:42 PM
"
After watching again Asfacks gameplay im confused a bit.
@Asfack why you use Sin's Rebirth flask on Shaper farm if you recommended not to use? If you mention it sorry for double ask I didnt saw.

btw this are flasks im using. Before Kaom I had some dificulty with surviving with -4k HP but with Kaom its like a piknik. I dont use life flask now even if they are in slot.

Just a skin ;)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Clintie wrote:
"
deeferg wrote:
"
Hey guys, getting a little frustrated with this build; Dying pretty regularly on red maps, and porcupines/quills just wreck me with the gem setup he has advertised, as well as some bosses. Some fights are over before I have time to react. This is just turning out to be more expensive than I anticipated and not nearly as face-roll as I anticipated.

The only place where I can see where I could of terribly messed up is getting a Disfavour before Kaom's. Even then, the leech just isn't cutting it.

I would personaly drop Iron Reflexes and use both armour and evade flask, smth like this.
Also, as long as you dont have +1 curse amy, you should drop one of your curses and use grace for defence (or haste) instead. Abyss jewel with blind on hit will greatly help with bosses. And i really like to use cwdt+ic setup instead of AW support gems, so i have some time to outleech after receiving damage. As far as you will do this and have at least 6k hp, youre ok up to endgame content.

I dont know how exactly it works,but 6 link as Chance to bleed help alot with survivability.
Mb im wrong with this,but i think we can leech from bleed,caus the gem have "attack" tag.

I also advertise using cwdt-imm call during maps to help with porcupines. Can remove 2 supports in totem to accomplish this. Also with blood rage it triggers the pantheon. And yes the rest of the advice is good too.

We don't leech off bleed. Bleed is just supplemental Phys dmg since we're pure phys
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 31, 2018, 9:10:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info