[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Ahfack wrote:

^Those are the flasks I use.

And yeah, don't have to use life flask - it's handy in a pinch :)

How much is useful Crimson Dance? I know it add 8 times more bleeding, but also reducing by 50% dmg overall.
Is this skill only for boss kills as they are single and offen steady targets?
"
"
Ahfack wrote:

How much is useful Crimson Dance? I know it add 8 times more bleeding, but also reducing by 50% dmg overall.

Yep! Just for bosses
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Any thoughts on Magic Find gear for this build?

I'm currently running Sadima's/Goldwyrm for 33% quant with just enough resist from jewels and rings to stay resist-capped, but I'm wondering if I could squeeze in a Bisco's and/or Ventor's without eating too much into clear speed, maybe if I drop my Kaom's for a really beefy life+tri-res chest or trade the Sadima's which gives literally nothing but 14% quant. Survivability hasn't really been a problem except on Guardians/Elder, but I've got another character I can use for bossing.

My items:

PoB link:
https://pastebin.com/2p95bvL9

EDIT: I swapped rings for 2x Ventors with 10% quant each, a little (11/18) life, and positive resists - still far enough above 75% resist that I could potentially drop the Daresso's amulet for Bisco's - not sure if the quant outweighs the lower damage/movement speed on full life though. I'm kinda fond of the +1 frenzy corruption too but of course that's only 2 points away on the tree.
Last edited by xylotism on Apr 1, 2018, 8:51:34 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
"
Ahfack wrote:

Yep! Just for bosses

So it is worth to spend 2 points for that instead of buffing more life?
Im lvl 87 with 5750ish life and just pust on Vaal Pact, just in case for T14+ maps, tho I didnt die without VP at all on T16 maps.

My lucky day! That was amazing.

Ps.: The build too :p
"
Drewharymore wrote:
"
ItschiHD wrote:
My goal this league is to kill shaper for the first time and i want to try it with this build.
But currently my problem is that i am unable to kill most red bosses/beasts deathless because they hit me one time and i'm dead with around 5.4k life and 27% phys reduction.
It would be nice if u could help me and tell me, what i should replace or what my problem is.
I guess one is inexperience, but i want to be as prepared as i can be.

my pob:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/qNALzXkf

I would Drop Vulnerability and pick up Grace for more Armor. You also have Crit passives (Disemboweling) to the right of your 100% accuracy keystone (Resolute Technique) which makes you unable to crit. Those are completely useless, drop those and pick up Juggernaut notable and attack speed nodes (Berserking 3 point notable) north west of starting area.

Thanks for the help, kinda forgot to respec disemboweling and did it now. Also bought some jewels and now i'm sitting at 5.9k life with 43% phys reduction (thanks to grace).
Should there be anything else that is bad/could be better pls let me know.
To get to another topic, what should i focus to buy next? steel rings? tried to get an extra curse on carnage but it takes so fucking long to buy them, for 30 tries it took around an hour...

pob:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/gdfwYgH8

wewwwwww finally 6L so i could 30% this sucker, 662 pdps!!
Is blood rage left under level 20 on purpose? Perfect Devotos and tree give me 148 lvl 18 Blood Rage. I happen to have a rare jewel with +12 dex but I'll phase it out eventually in favor of a better one. Basically is it worth getting another dex mod on gear for the 2 more levels of blood rage?

I'm guessing no for 1% attack speed
Nice build. Doing T14+ smoothly with alch'n'go. Avoiding only physical reflect, no leech and temporal chains mod.
The only thing that I keep dying is porcupines (the cold ones).

Gear

Spent 5ex+ on Daresso amulet to try to get +1 curse... no luck yet. Using grace instead.
Last edited by 3portas on Apr 2, 2018, 10:08:46 AM
"
3portas wrote:
Nice build. Doing T14+ smoothly with alch'n'go. Avoiding only physical reflect, no leech and temporal chains mod.

With Headsman in your ascendancy, you dont need to avoid physical reflect. You are immune.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info