[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
"
3portas wrote:
Nice build. Doing T14+ smoothly with alch'n'go. Avoiding only physical reflect, no leech and temporal chains mod.

With Headsman in your ascendancy, you dont need to avoid physical reflect. You are immune.

Ohh, that's true, thanks for the remind. Never played slayer before. Thanks!!
I've worked my way up through most yellow maps but bosses and red beasts in reds still give me trouble. I haven't done any bosses beyond Uber Lab yet so I don't know what to expect when I get there.

A couple questions:

I saved up enough that I could afford a 5L Disfavor, is the difference between 5 and 6 links large enough that I should hold off on upgrading until I can get a 6L, even though the 6L costs over twice as much as 5L? Right now I'm using a 5L Kitava's Feast so it's an upgrade either way but I'm not rich so I want to be smart in how I spend my currency.

If I'm focused on mapping, should I consider dropping Crimson Dance and aiming for Vaal Pact and / or Iron Reflexes instead? I have about 6500 life and all resists at 75 but even with Grace up I still feel a bit squishy in red maps.

Thanks!
"
JonathanPDX wrote:
I've worked my way up through most yellow maps but bosses and red beasts in reds still give me trouble. I haven't done any bosses beyond Uber Lab yet so I don't know what to expect when I get there.

A couple questions:

I saved up enough that I could afford a 5L Disfavor, is the difference between 5 and 6 links large enough that I should hold off on upgrading until I can get a 6L, even though the 6L costs over twice as much as 5L? Right now I'm using a 5L Kitava's Feast so it's an upgrade either way but I'm not rich so I want to be smart in how I spend my currency.

If I'm focused on mapping, should I consider dropping Crimson Dance and aiming for Vaal Pact and / or Iron Reflexes instead? I have about 6500 life and all resists at 75 but even with Grace up I still feel a bit squishy in red maps.

Thanks!

- Iron Reflexes (you have alot of evasion on your gear)
- Vaal Pact helped me, I made a question on the previous page about it. My life regenerate much faster now.
- Get only one Life Flask (the instant recovery on low life or just instant recovery) and fill the rest with utility. With Iron Reflexes + Jade Flask + Lion's Roar + Basalt Flask I get 80% phys reduction at least, and if you have fortify up, even more. I would only use writing jar if running uber lab.
My flasks for example (that I feel confortable using):

With The Reach belt our flasks last much longer.
Also 20Q flasks.
Loving every inch of this build so far! Killed shaper and the guardians, Red elder. all like it was nothing.

Spoiler

I'm using Vaal Pact at the moment, just felt alot better. using HeadHunter for map clearing (starting today :) ).

I was wondering though, should i go for another Pantheon seeming the Arachnoxia trait won't apply using VP?

And if anyone here has any tips/remarks on my current gear and what to improve next. i'd appreciate it.
Thinking Rings myself.

Also, how big would the Lab enchant on gloves be versus the 20% Melee Damage, would it be worth to get it?

Awesome Build Ahfack, keep doing what you do!
Last edited by NightwingNL on Apr 3, 2018, 8:45:52 AM
Anyone tried Headhunter for mapping?
"

The guy above you xD
Poggers!
"

Got my Headhunter yesterday so only ran a couple of maps with it.

Adds an insane amount of clearspeed, that's pretty much all. I was already just decimating packs in 15's with life mods without the belt, so getting the movement speed/Size buff is definetly best.
Damage buffs are only nice if you can enter the boss room having them up. this build already does so much damage on it's own that i wouldn't say it's worth spending the 60+ Ex on a Headhunter.
Only bought it because i can use it for multiple chars, and i never had one before.
Hi ahfack! Managed to do uber atziri, red elder and shaper for the first time ever thanks to the build! smashing through t15/16 mobs like they're nothing is so satisfying.

Haven't manage to kill uber elder though. Tried switching to vaal pact after the first uber elder fight and found myself to be a lot tankier, but still couldn't down uber elder.

Are there any gear upgrade/skill tree switch up/flasks recommendation/just general tips on how to deal with uber elder from anyone who has done it with this build? is it just mainly learning the mechanics of the fight or something? Thanks in advance!

My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/k1wXQnmE
Hi ahfack, i hate spikers :( when i killed spikers , they are throw too much spikes and kill me. How is survive :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info