[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Drezz wrote:
"
Scottcombs wrote:
Yeah, I don't feel like I need to address my damage currently. I just feel like sometime soon I'll hit a point where my leech won't sustain me even while doing mechanics properly. So I didn't know if there was something new I needed to do/change my tree around.

I misunderstood or missed the part where you felt squishy, this has not been my experience with this build at all since getting Kaom's Heart and running grace/enfeeble.

Honestly there is not much more you can do gear wise. At least not something that will magically make you considerably tankier. You can spend a fuckton more money just getting better life rolls all around but that's about it, the uniques are fairly set (you could potentially drop the retch for a more tanky belt but I would not recommend).

What you can do is rearrange the tree a slight bit and drop some damage in favour of life nodes. The tree I am running right now is https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwDc0TTBQgFHEX4RzOIVUhYCb4JyAnnymlK1As-y5TMHc1kjkOOuE7tjwFPC09_ECgRZpHfk3jTjJQR1dUWGNZ_l4TXzlfP2FSZFJlTWebaGVo8m8nbztybHKpdO108Xasd-N4DXrvfNmCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhaeGtIdqiiKKs4rwjM-PYJBsk6iXeZpqmy2iAKU1plepJ6luqZStja4-r2yvp7CrsoC18rc-vTa-p8AawGbApsGjxILE9sauz37Tb9i92Xzawdw94mHkUeoY7w7vTu988B_yQfJF8931YfZI9zL46_4K_lT-jw==?accountName=Drezz&characterName=SpinOneLastTime . Basically the only(?) difference to OP is that I dropped some of the axe/bleed dmg nodes near duelist and picked life near marauder. Currently have 7.3k at lvl93 and I can very comfortably do the majority of mods t15. -60% life recovery is the only one where I feel a bit squishy (and I reroll no leech, not sure if there is even a point attempting that one on slayer).

As a final word do not underestimate the power of dps when there is no life tradeoff, 30% quality on disfavour is +8% dps that comes at virtually no drawback.

This was the most helpful reply I have seen this far. Thanks so much for the info. I have already made a few changes to my build setup. I really like the idea of grace over the 2nd curse since I am no where near a +1 curse ammy at this point and it would probably be my last purchase anyways.

Still looking for some tips on uber elder. Sitting at 6,8k hp now, switched around gear and jewels, but not sure about what flasks to use?

I guess 4 anti freeze is not needed, what mods should I have on basalt/sulphur? Am running vuln+purity of ice too. Maybe I can do something in my tree to improve my chances?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.1/AAAABAQBAQHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwDc0TTBfhGlUcziFVIWAj0yb4JyAnnyo4K1As-y5TMHcyCTWSOQ464Tu2PAU8LUCgRZpHfk3jTipOMlBHV1RZ_lqfXhNfOWEhYVJkUmVNZadmtmebaGVo8mxGbydvO3Jscql07XTxdqx343gNeu97dHzZg1-DzITZhO-Fp4a0h2qKIoqzivCPYJBsk6iXeZpqmy2iAKU1plepJ6luqZSuPq5Qr2yvp7CrsoC18rc-vTa-p8AawGbApsGjxILE9sauz37Tb9i92sHcPeJh5FHqGO3X7w7vTu988B_yRfPd9WH3Mvjr_gr-VP6P?accountName=honerpro&characterName=NotAJunkie
Last edited by honerpro on Mar 23, 2018, 6:12:33 PM
"
honerpro wrote:
Still looking for some tips on uber elder. Sitting at 6,8k hp now, switched around gear and jewels, but not sure about what flasks to use?

I guess 4 anti freeze is not needed, what mods should I have on basalt/sulphur? Am running vuln+purity of ice too. Maybe I can do something in my tree to improve my chances?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.1/AAAABAQBAQHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwDc0TTBfhGlUcziFVIWAj0yb4JyAnnyo4K1As-y5TMHcyCTWSOQ464Tu2PAU8LUCgRZpHfk3jTipOMlBHV1RZ_lqfXhNfOWEhYVJkUmVNZadmtmebaGVo8mxGbydvO3Jscql07XTxdqx343gNeu97dHzZg1-DzITZhO-Fp4a0h2qKIoqzivCPYJBsk6iXeZpqmy2iAKU1plepJ6luqZSuPq5Qr2yvp7CrsoC18rc-vTa-p8AawGbApsGjxILE9sauz37Tb9i92sHcPeJh5FHqGO3X7w7vTu988B_yRfPd9WH3Mvjr_gr-VP6P?accountName=honerpro&characterName=NotAJunkie

U need as much anti freeze flasks as u can take for this fight, since almost everything will chill\freeze u. But i found 3 anti freeze is enough for this fight, if u will use them properly.
Other gear seems similar to mine with what i was killing uber elder.

All u need is to focus on shaper balls and dont fail their "one-shot" mechanics, if u will do everything right, u wont have any problems in this fight with your gear. Be care about elder slow + shaper balls, u can see in video how to avoid it. After 2nd phase with elder monsters, focus shaper, u can cull him, but be care with tentacles and elder slam.

More tips for this fight:
If u see shaper start moving = slam inc.
To be more safe vs shaper balls while u have to dmg elder, try to run to shaper and then back to elder (u can see how i did it some times in video), it will give u some secs free dps on elder.
Dont leave monsters, try to kill them all, some elder monsters can shock u.
Most dangerous thing in this fight, is offscreen shaper balls, dont spin on one place for long time.
If u stop spinning and just start running from something, be care, u dont have stun immune.
During phase with shaper monsters, try to not use flasks ( if its possible ofc ) so u can refill them, there not enough mobs to refill them to full even without retch debuff.

Uber elder actually not that hard like ppl thinking, just need some practice in this fight.
"
U need as much anti freeze flasks as u can take for this fight, since almost everything will chill\freeze u. But i found 3 anti freeze is enough for this fight, if u will use them properly.
Other gear seems similar to mine with what i was killing uber elder.

All u need is to focus on shaper balls and dont fail their "one-shot" mechanics, if u will do everything right, u wont have any problems in this fight with your gear. Be care about elder slow + shaper balls, u can see in video how to avoid it. After 2nd phase with elder monsters, focus shaper, u can cull him, but be care with tentacles and elder slam.

More tips for this fight:
If u see shaper start moving = slam inc.
To be more safe vs shaper balls while u have to dmg elder, try to run to shaper and then back to elder (u can see how i did it some times in video), it will give u some secs free dps on elder.
Dont leave monsters, try to kill them all, some elder monsters can shock u.
Most dangerous thing in this fight, is offscreen shaper balls, dont spin on one place for long time.
If u stop spinning and just start running from something, be care, u dont have stun immune.
During phase with shaper monsters, try to not use flasks ( if its possible ofc ) so u can refill them, there not enough mobs to refill them to full even without retch debuff.

Uber elder actually not that hard like ppl thinking, just need some practice in this fight.

Cool, added you as friend to ask about it again, but here you are. Thanks for the very informative post. Do you find any changes I should do in my passive tree?

Yeah watched ur video before going in, also sick that you did it twinned, insane.

Yeah, my latest attempt I did pretty well after understanding the mechanics abit more, I think now with this information I'll be able to pull it off. Though I wonder if using a panicked life flask would be good?
"
honerpro wrote:
Cool, added you as friend to ask about it again, but here you are. Thanks for the very informative post. Do you find any changes I should do in my passive tree?

Yeah watched ur video before going in, also sick that you did it twinned, insane.

Yeah, my latest attempt I did pretty well after understanding the mechanics abit more, I think now with this information I'll be able to pull it off. Though I wonder if using a panicked life flask would be good?

Everything seems ok with your tree.

Dunno about life flask, didnt use it for a long time with leech builds, so its up to u.
Guys got a question about a thing that's been bothering me. Are you going for 109% res cap or for 75%, because i've just hit 109 on everything but with little to no damage on rings and gloves. So should I stay like this or go for 75% res. I'm asking for farming T15-T16, shaper farm.
"
Deadpeng wrote:

A couple things I noticed with your gear and gems. You are running Hatred and Herald of Ash in combination with the Brutality Gem. If you read the description of the gem it shows you that you cannot deal elemental or chaos damage while using it. Same thing goes for your Taste of Hate and Sins Rebirth. If you want to use all these you need to swap out Brutality for Damage on Full Life gem. Link fortify to your leap slam. You really only need 1 life flask if any at all so I would swap a Basalt flask for 1. You are running conc effect so I would swap out the ammy for a Daresso's Salute which gives +2 weapon Range. If you can afford it get a +1 curse and run blasphemy with vulnerability and enfeeble.

Also maybe drop the bleed/poison nodes next the leech cluster and fill out scion life wheel and pick up the attack speed nodes below it.
"
Deadpeng wrote:

1st when i checked all of your gear, gem setup and passive tree. i have this in my head how the fk he got some of gear like this and he cant figure out what is he doing bad.
2nd you probably don't know to play well this build so you need to learn how to play bleed cyclone with leap jump
3rd here is what you miss >> some % chance to bleed because of your axe >> some time to read what your gems do >> some brain to you figure out you put 2 unique useless flask for this build >> some amulet and belt what is must have with this build if you want it to be op leach and survive >>> using herald of ash and hatred ?? wut wut come on >>> again belt ( the retch ) if you have everything else good gear and don't use the retch belt you will die alot in t10-12 maps .. you put that belt on you .. you joke in t16 maps .. (i dont get it why is like that but its true)... >>>> axe with crit ? wut wut wut ....
4th brutality >> hatred and herald of ash ??? wut wut ??
resolute technique >>> axe with crit chance , crit multiplier, accuracy ??
sin rebirth ( 100% evasion) ??? >>> lions roar ( armor and phys dmg ) nope ???
Since it's basically a NON elemental damage build, what could I change to pair with a scion aurabot since it could provide those 3 elemental auras?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info