[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

"
Hi, thanks for the build but I cant make it throught the mechanics, blood rage doesnt consume enough mana I stay at full capacity so Zerphi wont active. any ideas ? Not enough life ?

I found that I was having the same problem when I switched over from lightning arrow to explosive. I respecced out of pretty much everything non life related and put all my points I could into life and it made a big difference while leveling. Also, a life flask that drains mana on use is awesome, I found it really helpful, especially as the mana drain is instant, so you can empty your unreserved mana almost entirely every few seconds with it.

"
I didn't test replacing Less Duration. It will cause problems in certain situations.

I've only run a few maps so far, so this is anecdotal at best, but when I switched out Less Duration for a lvl 3 Empower, I found HotGM notably easier. I'd defenitly only do that for HotGM though. You'd want Less Duration for pretty much anything else I could think of.
I have question about Jewel. Is Fire damage increase better than area damage or projectile damage increase?
"
SouL_hE4rT wrote:
I have question about Jewel. Is Fire damage increase better than area damage or projectile damage increase?

A jewel can have 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes. Fire damage is a prefix and rolls 14-16%; life is a prefix; projectile damage is a suffix and rolls 10-12%; area damage is a suffix and rolls 10-12%. 16% fire damage is better than 12% projectile / area damage (according to PoB).
Last edited by 99prosorc on Oct 16, 2017, 3:27:36 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
SouL_hE4rT wrote:

A jewel can have 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes. Fire damage is a prefix and rolls 14-16%; life is a prefix; projectile damage is a suffix and rolls 10-12%; area damage is a suffix and rolls 10-12%. 16% fire damage is better than 12% projectile / area damage (according to PoB).

Thank you!!
I was just wondering if this is a build that could use Kitavas Thirst, the helm that has a 30% chance to trigger socketed spells every time you use a skill that costs more than 100 mana. It's something you'll be triggering 2-3 times per second but I was just wondering what you could use it for.

You could maybe set up a suite of debuff/defensive spells, such as Frost Bomb-Cold Snap-Molten Shell-Shock Nova.

Or maybe focus on something to do damage, say a linked Flame Surge, Magma Orb or Fire Nova Mine

Edit: Oh well, nvm. I should learn to read. You need to spend the mana, just having the skill cost 100+ mana doesn't count with blood magic. :(
Last edited by Zanockthael on Oct 17, 2017, 9:02:56 PM
Hi there!

Just to know - is it possible to run this build on Raider not Pathfinder? And is it possible to replace Kaom chest with Greeds Embrace or something like that?
Quick question. How do you deal with bleed ?
"
plasmaszap wrote:
Quick question. How do you deal with bleed ?

I've found that the healing is so high that bleeds just aren't a problem. You heal through 20 stacks of corruption by just attacking. And as for puncture, as you're walking around, just shoot a couple of times to top yourself back up to full. Repeat until worn off.

"
MadPamperz wrote:
Hi there!

Just to know - is it possible to run this build on Raider not Pathfinder? And is it possible to replace Kaom chest with Greeds Embrace or something like that?

In regards to the Greeds Embrace, what I'd say is that you get a -20% move speed modifier over a Kaom's Heart. Also a huge amount less damage, not just from the Hearts Inc Fire Damage affix, but from the fact that your jewels will probably have to have res affixes rather than damage affixes. If you have 15% IIQ but you're clearing 15% slower, there's no net gain. (well, that's actually a net loss, given how the stats stack up)

Also, having *so* much less health will probably see you getting one shot by a few things (Unstable Minions and the sodding crit lightning arrow dude spring to mind), and less life means that it's harder for bloodrage to keep your mana pool empty.

Personally, as I'm planning to use this as a league starter, my upgrade path is probably going to be 120+ life Rare -> Belly -> Kaom's. The thing I'm most worried about is getting the Zerphi fast enough to make HotGM super profitable. I checked the price of it at the start of Harbinger and Day 1 it was at 1.5ex and Day 4 it was at 1ex. I'm gonna need to borrow some currency from guildies to get up and running asap probably.
Last edited by Zanockthael on Oct 21, 2017, 5:28:26 PM
Got you bro about Kaoms, during i was answering i drop one Kaom with 39% Fire damage, so its not a problem now i think lol :D

And what about Raider? He is so much more mobile..
Hey..i am doing this build..im lvl 75 in std and i have pb whit mana. i took Void Spirit i use a 19 20 blood magic and i use a Tiefs ring to..and i have mana cost to 189 and my life is 4100. then i swap i took out the void spirit i use a lvl 3 20q empower and the ring tief and i have mana cost of 109 on a 900 mana.Both ways is not good..all the time i need to hit the flask or run till my life or mana is up again :(. Plz help. thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info