[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

whats the reason for the lvl 1 blood magic gems?
"
whats the reason for the lvl 1 blood magic gems?

Higher mana multiplier -> more healing due to Zerphi
This is the only unbeatable build in pvp for me, from all i encountered in harbinger league. Rly a hard counter to me, or i just dont see something, i could do. Granted, i'm not a pvper, just did it a bit for fun(leo is only lvl 5), but rly dunno, what to do against it. Sure, i may kill it 1 or 2 times in a match, but who cares about that, if the match is lost at the end. Ok, one thing i know, which could help, but no avian twins talis in HSC :(

Sadly, the top tier pvp in harbinger is full of it right now. I bet, they have fun facing each other :)

All other builds i could beat at the end, but this is pure cancer for me, no chance(noob players excluded ofc) :)

So, my props for the creator.
Last edited by 1337fun on Sep 15, 2017, 7:44:17 AM
Hi :) , thank you for the build i'm leveling it for farming HoG

How many accuracy rating do we need? Because i can see some on your gear
"
oroklol wrote:
Hi :) , thank you for the build i'm leveling it for farming HoG

How many accuracy rating do we need? Because i can see some on your gear

You don't need it.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 27, 2017, 7:10:29 PM
Thx for your answer^^

And what about one flame golem? is their a reason to not have it?
Hi, question regarding this build. I understand creating the budget options but since i'm trying to gear it as much as I can for PvP purposes mainly, can you list alternatives on gear that are on the high end of stats with pricing not being much of a problem?
"
Vatican87 wrote:
Hi, question regarding this build. I understand creating the budget options but since i'm trying to gear it as much as I can for PvP purposes mainly, can you list alternatives on gear that are on the high end of stats with pricing not being much of a problem?

just added some hints about pvp to the guide
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 27, 2017, 7:11:33 PM
Hi this mechanic si so creative, haha, i wannt try to have some fun with HOGM

Just wanna ask, without any reflect reduce from the elementalist, will the char die to just random reflect rare mod?

I assume avoiding reflect map is a must, how abt the single rare monster.
"
Xafniko wrote:
Hi this mechanic si so creative, haha, i wannt try to have some fun with HOGM

Just wanna ask, without any reflect reduce from the elementalist, will the char die to just random reflect rare mod?

I assume avoiding reflect map is a must, how abt the single rare monster.

I didn't test it. I did Mino and Phoenix once, also Hydra, but you can't get Hydra to the wall... takes a long time to kill... :)

If u want to play this build in maps, farm maps with melee bosses ;) and reroll ele reflect maps.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Sep 16, 2017, 6:21:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info