[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

A friend of mine is doing this build, if I create a party with him with an aurabot(necromancer) it's worth it?

the wiki says:
"each player after the first adds a bonus +10% increased item quantity and 40% increased item rarity to the party. For skill gems and currency items, party members add 50% increased item quantity and 0% increased item rarity. Bonuses to item rarity or quantity from modifiers on player gear are only counted from the player who lands the killing blow"

The idea is to join him, provide protection, additional damage with auras and add more IIR e IIQ to the loots, and because the "final blow" it's never mine, I cant ruin his IIR-IIQ ratio.

Am I correct on this or I'm missing something?
Do i need to build IIR e IIQ on the aurabot player?

The idea is to run Shaped Vault with sextant blocking.

thank you
Just wanted to say thanks for publishing this build. Works great for HoGM. Fast, easy, good MF. Just requires a little practice.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
First of all, thank you for the great build and detailed description!
I have an addition which let me do HoGM in a safer way ;)

Also I'm using a Rumis, which leads to a total amount of 54% block.
I somehow wasn't able to finish HoGM before these additions but with them, it's eezy peezy

works pretty good the only problem i have is that one guy who has cwdt lightning warp and super high es regen. fck whoever made that one haha >:( all together it cost me like 7 ex? but i had lots of the stuff in my stash already like quant stuff that ventors and all the flasks. i see no reason to not go block tbh like what other quiver is good ?
Last edited by Brinstar4 on Feb 27, 2018, 3:29:21 PM
Dont know how you degen mana..
my items. bloodrage is not enought

dont have any mana nodes.
when destilate + zerphi is up mana is not even degening.. ;////
any help?
Last edited by zaratull on Feb 28, 2018, 12:46:36 AM
"
zaratull wrote:
Dont know how you degen mana..
my items. bloodrage is not enought

dont have any mana nodes.