[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

Help me with leveling please! 37 lvl. Not enough dps. Use now Cleave.
"
LimitLegend wrote:
"
SjmSon wrote:
what flask we can use at leag abyss?
Have change tree and item if dont use zerphi ?

Did someone have this answer?

Cause i bought all the stuff for start the build, and realizes thats no zerphi on abyss atm. -.-

I was looking for that answer too, someone could help?

This is a Zerphi build (title) - there is a different EA build with blood magic node and fire damage leeched as life corruption - you can find it under "resources" at the bottom of the OP.
"
Nephlem wrote:
HI, i like the look of the build, i have kaom's, but not enough for a 6l quill rain,and would need the cash for regrets for my ranger,wasted the reset on another build then saw this, wondering if it would work with a 5l quill rain,ea/gmp/bm/loh/item quantity? with biscos belt/neck? would be nice thanks for the time.

There is a 50c budget version + video of T16 / HoGM ;)

If your gear is as good or better it should be fine :)
how to survive on grandmasters in 3.1 after nerf vaal pact?
"
rizer1995 wrote:
how to survive on grandmasters in 3.1 after nerf vaal pact?

This build did never use VP.
how to realize this build in Abyss league?
thanks for the response, ended up answering and figuring out my question, just going to use the 81 tree and go from there,since my pf is only 75 currently, can't wait to try this out, going to go use a ton of regrets and try it XD
Last edited by Nephlem on Dec 19, 2017, 11:55:44 PM
hi currently using the build its nice, just wondering if blast rain with a lioneye glare would work as well for mapping and use ea for hotgm? or maybe a bow swap to a single target Ea set up with conc and chance to ignite? or maybe adding in a cheeky frost wall to stack fuses on,hell burning arrow could maybe be used, but if it has to be ea for maps ill have to get used to it, never ran it is all. thanks for the cool build, leaning it and how to heal more efficiently with the flask, already found a few chaos orbs, know its not much to folks but is for me XD thanks again.
Last edited by Nephlem on Dec 20, 2017, 3:20:29 PM
Isn't this build kinda pointless since there is no Zerphi in the new abyss league?
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Isn't this build kinda pointless since there is no Zerphi in the new abyss league?

There is Standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info