[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

Nice build, Thanks so much. But do you have any way to deal with ele reflect ? .
"
hi it better with explosive arrow attack speed or damage? i hesitate between theme attack speed is more expensive

I like attack speed more.
"
xhoabmt wrote:
Nice build, Thanks so much. But do you have any way to deal with ele reflect ? .

Don't do ele reflect maps. I didn't die to an ele reflect mob yet. If you don't play HC don't bother.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Oct 13, 2017, 10:24:14 AM
"
Spirituus wrote:
Thank You for this buid, very nice staff.

I was wondering how you maximize drop off Spider Forest.

No T9 / T10 / T11 on Atlas beside of Shaped Spider Forest ? or No T11 only beside of Shaped Spider Forest.Or you simply doesn't bother with it.

Have you been trying sextant blocking to maximize loot too , taking into consideration fact that it is pretty expensive, what are your thought on it?

According to fact, that @ HoG 13 different mods can be rolled - at least that many have active action on it.

I guess most desire mods will be :

30% increased Quantity of Items found in Unidentified Maps
Found Items drop Identified in Identified Maps
15% increased Pack Size in Unidentified Maps + Unid obvioussly

Maps have 20% Quality.Unique Bosses deal 20% increased Damage

Players deal 10% increased Damage for each Poison on them. Players have 5% increased Movement Speed for each Poison on them Areas contain additional Poisonous Monsters

Barrels ?

For spider drops only, have shaped spider as your only T11 map and leave T12 empty. If you want to sell map drops, have vault as your T12 map. I didn't calculate / test yet, if sextants or fragments are worth using.
So, I'm looking for a HotGM League Starter farmer and I've made this build to see how it'll go, but I have a couple of questions.

First off, what level/life total would you say is the bare minimum for starting in on HotGM. I just tried it as soon as I hit 68 and equipped a kaoms heart/roots. And with about 6.3k life, there were mobs in there that were just one shotting me.

Also, watching the videos you posted, most of the clearing comes from the arrows exploding when the blue walls disappear. Would it not make more sense to replace Less Duration with something else, say, empower, so you can have twice as many arrows stacked up on the blue walls and all of them doing substantially more damage?
thanks for sharing this build, i'm leveling it at the moment, with a few changes, a 40% increased life 5l belly of the beast, and the haemophilia gloves (they're awesome during leveling).
do you think i could keep the belly instead of kaom's without suffering too much?
"
Zanockthael wrote:
So, I'm looking for a HotGM League Starter farmer and I've made this build to see how it'll go, but I have a couple of questions.

First off, what level/life total would you say is the bare minimum for starting in on HotGM. I just tried it as soon as I hit 68 and equipped a kaoms heart/roots. And with about 6.3k life, there were mobs in there that were just one shotting me.

Also, watching the videos you posted, most of the clearing comes from the arrows exploding when the blue walls disappear. Would it not make more sense to replace Less Duration with something else, say, empower, so you can have twice as many arrows stacked up on the blue walls and all of them doing substantially more damage?

The budget version is able to farm HoGM (81, 6k life, 5L, cruel lab).

I didn't test replacing Less Duration. It will cause problems in certain situations.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Oct 14, 2017, 7:30:35 PM
"
cedcmoi wrote:
thanks for sharing this build, i'm leveling it at the moment, with a few changes, a 40% increased life 5l belly of the beast, and the haemophilia gloves (they're awesome during leveling).
do you think i could keep the belly instead of kaom's without suffering too much?

Belly is absolutely fine till you can afford a Kaom's.
Hi, thanks for the build but I cant make it throught the mechanics, blood rage doesnt consume enough mana I stay at full capacity so Zerphi wont active. any ideas ? Not enough life ?

Hi guys, can you check what can i upgrade?

Xoph blood amulet or 6link quill rain?
Last edited by smashi007 on Oct 15, 2017, 9:41:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info