[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

Zerphi flask is a must?

And im decide to play this in a new league? Can i know how you have these items? Is that u only play one character and do transition to become EA or you use other builds to farm up after u have enough of currencies only u decide to create a new character? If you only play one character any tips for me to farm up and have EA like you? Thank you ~
"
ItsPN wrote:
+1 arrow quiver or +1 curse amu? i dont have enough currency for both

You don't need it. It's just "nice to have".
"
Im.Juz.A.Nub wrote:
Zerphi flask is a must?

And im decide to play this in a new league? Can i know how you have these items? Is that u only play one character and do transition to become EA or you use other builds to farm up after u have enough of currencies only u decide to create a new character? If you only play one character any tips for me to farm up and have EA like you? Thank you ~

Zerphi is the core component of this build. If the flask isn't up you die. This build works on a budget and is a pretty good league starter build (You don't need Kaoms, 6L, Enchants, GG Jewels to be able to farm red maps / HoG)
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Im.Juz.A.Nub wrote:
Zerphi flask is a must?

Zerphi is the core component of this build. If the flask isn't up you die. This build works on a budget and is a pretty good league starter build (You don't need Kaoms, 6L, Enchants, GG Jewels to be able to farm red maps / HoG)

Any tips for me when i enter a new league ? what bow i have to use before i have quill rain
I would love the OP to post their pastebins of the different variants of the build but does anyone have a pastebin of their char that they can share? The OP seems to be gone
how to kill a boss if there is no wall next to it? and tell me what kind of stones you use in 6l
because in the videos you have other stones not like in the guide
Last edited by pashaxrvm on Oct 11, 2017, 6:04:47 PM
"
viper9494 wrote:
I would love the OP to post their pastebins of the different variants of the build but does anyone have a pastebin of their char that they can share? The OP seems to be gone

My current solo Beachhead farming setup (I did level 94-98 like that):
https://pastebin.com/41gbPuqm
Last edited by 99prosorc on Oct 12, 2017, 1:02:30 AM
"
pashaxrvm wrote:
how to kill a boss if there is no wall next to it? and tell me what kind of stones you use in 6l
because in the videos you have other stones not like in the guide

This build just isn't an allround boss farmer. The guide is up-to-date.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Oct 12, 2017, 9:15:51 PM
Everyone so pro dont need a lvl guide, how lucky youre all you for understanding the game like this im lvl 40 and i have to delete the character, becouse cant lvl.
hi it better with explosive arrow attack speed or damage? i hesitate between theme attack speed is more expensive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info