[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

Hi i die so often in HOG can you please look my char and say what to improve.
Thanks you
"
Thanks you

It's about playstyle - you can farm HoGM without kaom / without jewels / cruel lab only / 5L already.
Don't stop shooting when GMs are alive - turn around to prevent fuses from refreshing - make use of the blue barriers etc..
Last edited by 99prosorc on Oct 8, 2017, 8:55:57 AM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Thanks you

It's about playstyle - you can farm HoGM without kaom / without jewels / cruel lab only / 5L already.
Don't stop shooting when GMs are alive - turn around to prevent fuses from refreshing - make use of the blue barriers etc..

i always die with lightning arrow , lacerate , and the guys with firestorm i cant lure him to the wall
btw very good build i got 2 immortal card with 65 HOG
Last edited by jojo48_ on Oct 8, 2017, 10:01:52 AM
Sharing my benefit :D

"
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Thanks you

i always die with lightning arrow , lacerate , and the guys with firestorm i cant lure him to the wall
btw very good build i got 2 immortal card with 65 HOG

LA: get more life
Firestorm: will teleport on top of you after a while

Thanks for sharing your loot results! For even more profit you may change your atlas ;)
HoGM are 5c on HSC.
Btw, in my opinion u dont need bloodmagic on blood rage=>50 mana per use and u use it only at start or to low your mana.
For MF i use pariah ring with white socket (15q). (79q w/o flask) and 2 sac pieces for additional 10q.
Sometimes my mana regen with blood ruge up w/o flask buffs lol (bug).

If your mana regen to much you can use Fragile Bloom jewel (2% of Life Regenerated per second
10% increased Damage taken) but it hurts lol.
Last edited by mortallol on Oct 8, 2017, 2:38:59 PM
"
mortallol wrote:
HoGM are 5c on HSC.
Btw, in my opinion u dont need bloodmagic on blood rage=>50 mana per use and u use it only at start or to low your mana.
For MF i use pariah ring with white socket (15q). (79q w/o flask) and 2 sac pieces for additional 10q.
Sometimes my mana regen with blood ruge up w/o flask buffs lol (bug).

If your mana regen to much you can use Fragile Bloom jewel (2% of Life Regenerated per second
10% increased Damage taken) but it hurts lol.

i bought all for 3 C some are 2 c even 1c someone sell but you must be quick in live search poe.trade
Do you have a list of maps that have walls for boss kill?
Thank You for this buid, very nice staff.

I was wondering how you maximize drop off Spider Forest.

No T9 / T10 / T11 on Atlas beside of Shaped Spider Forest ? or No T11 only beside of Shaped Spider Forest.Or you simply doesn't bother with it.

Have you been trying sextant blocking to maximize loot too , taking into consideration fact that it is pretty expensive, what are your thought on it?

According to fact, that @ HoG 13 different mods can be rolled - at least that many have active action on it.

I guess most desire mods will be :

30% increased Quantity of Items found in Unidentified Maps
Found Items drop Identified in Identified Maps
15% increased Pack Size in Unidentified Maps + Unid obvioussly

Maps have 20% Quality.Unique Bosses deal 20% increased Damage

Players deal 10% increased Damage for each Poison on them. Players have 5% increased Movement Speed for each Poison on them Areas contain additional Poisonous Monsters

Barrels ?

Life is too short for soft options.
Ign : Spirituus
"
mortallol wrote:
HoGM are 5c on HSC.

Blood Magic is for Blink Arrow ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info