[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

"
nelutu wrote:
Hey..i am doing this build..im lvl 75 in std and i have pb whit mana. i took Void Spirit i use a 19 20 blood magic and i use a Tiefs ring to..and i have mana cost to 189 and my life is 4100. then i swap i took out the void spirit i use a lvl 3 20q empower and the ring tief and i have mana cost of 109 on a 900 mana.Both ways is not good..all the time i need to hit the flask or run till my life or mana is up again :(. Plz help. thx

Don't use your 54% mana regen ring and use Kaom's Roots or any rare boots with high life. Your mana has to be empty all the time to ensure 100% uptime on Zerphi! More life = more mana degen due to BR + MoM.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Oct 22, 2017, 2:23:57 PM
thanks op, Maybe zerphi will get nerfed again with this guide.

I hope so.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
nelutu wrote:
...i use a 19 20 blood magic...

It doesn't affect the mana issue, but this will start causing problems. The higher the level of Blood Magic, the lower the mana multiplier. So that means that your skill will cost less and you'll get less healing. Switch it out for a basic lvl 1 Blood Magic Gem.
trying the build myself, thinking that i could do HotGM, but it seems that something is a bit wrong. tried 5 timed already, but everytime there is at least one GM there that i can't possibly hurt him. even if i can avoid being killed, this still leaves me staring at the screen, beeing unable to finish the map. any hints ?
"
UnLovedOne wrote:
trying the build myself, thinking that i could do HotGM, but it seems that something is a bit wrong. tried 5 timed already, but everytime there is at least one GM there that i can't possibly hurt him. even if i can avoid being killed, this still leaves me staring at the screen, beeing unable to finish the map. any hints ?

Even the 50c budget version is is able to kill every GM without any problems. It's about understanding the mechanics of EA, map and GMs.

Hint: shoot walls/pillars (check out the 50c budget HoGM clear video aswell)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Oct 23, 2017, 1:13:46 PM
Hi there, I'm simple in love with this build, I can really do the clear for up to t16 easily with breach, I was thinking what can I improve, I have 22 ex to improve my gear and to buy some grandmasters and btw, 6 chaos hogm still viable? My gear:
Maybe an IQ gem?
"
nanog3 wrote:
Hi there, I'm simple in love with this build, I can really do the clear for up to t16 easily with breach, I was thinking what can I improve, I have 22 ex to improve my gear and to buy some grandmasters and btw, 6 chaos hogm still viable? My gear:

- EA enchant on helmet
- ele dmg + attack speed on quiver
- better ventors (9-10% iiq) or pariah (depends on resists)
- better jewels (fire %, life %, projc. % or area damage %)
- chance to avoid being stunned if you've killed recently enchant on boots
- 21/20 EA
Last edited by 99prosorc on Oct 24, 2017, 6:53:43 PM
I got two 10% ventors right now
Pros:

Fun build and pretty tanky with a high life pool and nearly infinite life sustain from Zephi's. Once you are able to achieve negative mana regen with Divine Distillate and Zephi's, every Explosive Arrow you shoot will heal you massively and with the high attack speed, you will rarely die. Being able to slot MF gear on and clear well is always a huge plus.

Cons:

While Explosive Arrow has a fast clear speed, it is a bit slow at times because you have to wait for each arrow to explode. That's what bothered me the most playing this build. I'm currently using a 17/20 Less duration gem. A 20/20 would only reduce the duration by 1%.

Tips/Thoughts:

Arcane Chemistry node is definitely not worth it for the average player. It makes achieving negative mana regen with Divine Distillation and Zephi's extremely hard. 15% Reduced charges isn't needed that badly because of how long your flasks last - you will be able to refill EASILY before they run out.

Overall, this is a very fun build and I recommend it. My two cents, thanks.
Last edited by Apolloco on Oct 27, 2017, 10:54:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info