[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

Hi!

Very interesting build. However...I can't afford a 6L Atziri's Splendour. I could be able to afford a 5L Splendour, in which case, which gems should I have on it? And in case a 6L rare would work better, what stats should I aim for on it?

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: PoB seems to tell me that the elemental with attacks is the weakest gem on the 6L. Also checked out your 'leveling' chest, will look for that prio.
Last edited by Aimanan on Sep 15, 2017, 10:34:08 AM
"
Gadjou wrote:
lvl90 corrupted guardians down tyvm for the amazing build. i'm having a lot of fun.
next step shaper and linking thie splendour :)

Sweet progress I'm glad you're having fun with it :D

"
Aimanan wrote:
Hi!

Very interesting build. However...I can't afford a 6L Atziri's Splendour. I could be able to afford a 5L Splendour, in which case, which gems should I have on it? And in case a 6L rare would work better, what stats should I aim for on it?

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: PoB seems to tell me that the elemental with attacks is the weakest gem on the 6L. Also checked out your 'leveling' chest, will look for that prio.

I went from tabula into a 5-link splendour then a 6-link splendour.
Its fine to use a random 6-link chest inbetween if you prefer, either is fine damage or defense choice.

Elemental with attacks is not the weakest gem. The weakest gem is either elemental focus or lightning penetration based on if you have a wise oak flask active. I'd probably drop lightning penetration since its the weakest gem in more situations
Thank you. I'll make sure to grab a Wise Oak and set up for it.
Cool build. Currently doing a hc version of it by picking life nodes and mom.
Not sure what route to go for first regarding ascendency.
I think the 2 extra totems is the best choice? You can cheese like hell with 1 decoy and 3 warchiefs , almost cheating heh.
I started running this build, currently level 62, and am enjoying it very much. I've never had an easier time taking down bosses, and very few deaths so far. When I do die it's usually from being too lazy or stupid and not paying attention to bleed or some other thing. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how far this build can take me. Thanks for taking the time to post it. :)
"
Cool build. Currently doing a hc version of it by picking life nodes and mom.
Not sure what route to go for first regarding ascendency.
I think the 2 extra totems is the best choice? You can cheese like hell with 1 decoy and 3 warchiefs , almost cheating heh.

Cool I hope it goes well for you. Its certainly hard to choose between ascendencies. Extra totems allow super passive play but extra ES and mana + mom during leveling is appealing too.

"
Iceqb wrote:
I started running this build, currently level 62, and am enjoying it very much. I've never had an easier time taking down bosses, and very few deaths so far. When I do die it's usually from being too lazy or stupid and not paying attention to bleed or some other thing. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how far this build can take me. Thanks for taking the time to post it. :)

Thanks for the positive feedback glad its going so smooth for you. Should only get easier from here as you pick up the rest of the gear. The shaper gloves in particular activate the evasion scaling for fun damage avoidance
Nice build.

Reskilled my templar and it is fun.

But i got two questions.

1. Got a lvl 100 Skill tree in your mind? Just asking because my templar is 95 and i am not sure which nodes to take ( just take some int nodes? another jewel slot? maybe dual curse? oO )

2. the dps you posted... is it with 6 rare jewels with 3 useful stats? My dps seems a bit low in comparison to yours :O
"
Nemophlibis wrote:
Nice build.

Reskilled my templar and it is fun.

But i got two questions.

1. Got a lvl 100 Skill tree in your mind? Just asking because my templar is 95 and i am not sure which nodes to take ( just take some int nodes? another jewel slot? maybe dual curse? oO )

2. the dps you posted... is it with 6 rare jewels with 3 useful stats? My dps seems a bit low in comparison to yours :O

Thanks glad you are having fun

I don't value curses much since high tier bosses are 80% resistant plus they are a hassle to apply.
If you have good jewel then the Int path of the right down to that socket can be good value but it'd have to be a max roll 3 stat jewel or 4 stat one. In all likelihood you won't have a good enough jewel so the better option would be Shamanistic fury then Storm Weaver then Celestial Judgement or Unnatural Calm for ES

I think I had one 4 stat jewel when I posted those numbers, hard to remember as I kept playing the character a bit after posting the guide. I changed a few of my jewels to have fire resistance so I could change my belt into perseverance for smoother mapping too

Your profile is set to private so I can't check it to see but generally there is a bunch of little things here and there to upgrade not just jewels

Probably the easiest thing to overlook since I only mention it in the gear breakdown part is the boot enchant but it adds a pretty good amount of DPS. There are 2 good ones out of 15 possibilities so it doesn't take that many runs to get it though you do gotta get decent at avoiding uber lab traps

Last edited by WaffleT on Sep 30, 2017, 9:01:28 PM
very cool build, i'm going to try this out in mayhem and see how i like it, although it might be challenging as a leaguestarter due to how many uniques it needs.

question tho, is CI really worth getting? i'm not really understanding the upside of it, yes you are immune to chaos, but not many things in the game do chaos damage. what value is your life at before you go CI?

i ran a gladiator to 95 with -60 chaos res and it felt fine, but ofc i also had high life, but i feel like if you got something like shavs this would resolve the issue.
"
ironstove wrote:
very cool build, i'm going to try this out in mayhem and see how i like it, although it might be challenging as a leaguestarter due to how many uniques it needs.

question tho, is CI really worth getting? i'm not really understanding the upside of it, yes you are immune to chaos, but not many things in the game do chaos damage. what value is your life at before you go CI?

i ran a gladiator to 95 with -60 chaos res and it felt fine, but ofc i also had high life, but i feel like if you got something like shavs this would resolve the issue.

Yeah I'm so not sure about what the market looks like in a 10 day league. The items this build uses are cheap because they the market tends to get alot of them bringing down the price but I have no idea how long it takes before the claw enters the market at a decent price and the build kinda needs the claw.

I havn't tried it without CI but I'm assuming that there would be enough chaos damage to kill you. At the very least it would disable your "damage on full life" support gem. You lose a lot of stats swapping into a shavs and its not worth it. Even with CI barley being a benefit now its still worth picking up for the safety and enabling the support gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info