[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

Maybe it is more common than I realize, but this is the first build guide I've seen where in the passive tree a +30 attribute node is taken for a reason other than supporting "off stat" gems. :D

Looks fun, almost makes me sorry I'm doing LiftingNerd's Duelist Warchief build... might try this anyway a bit down the road...
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Sep 11, 2017, 5:02:53 PM
does the head enchant "ancestral warchief grants 30% more melee damage while active" work for the 4 totems or is it just for the player?
thx
IGN : Arrowgadji
"
Gadjou wrote:
does the head enchant "ancestral warchief grants 30% more melee damage while active" work for the 4 totems or is it just for the player?

I can't definitively say no, but it doesn't sound like it. Probably better to get the "40% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage" enchant.
Last edited by Mr_Tact on Sep 12, 2017, 12:20:49 AM
"
Gadjou wrote:
thx

Yes anything that increases player damage will increase the damage of your totems since they use your stats. I'm pretty sure the enchant is a "increased" not "more" damage buff though.

There isn't really many good helm enchants for this build so I didn't really include it as the boot enchant was easier to get and gave more damage

I think the best helm enchant would be increased lightning golem effect, then any of the warchief ones and lastly increased effect of your curse or shield charge attack speed
hi what do you think about
?
I dont know if it works with totems
How do the blade flurry trickster and scion alternatives compare to other blade flurry builds in terms of the dps?
Vessel of vinktar leech will mostly be lost as your totems leeching on themselves doesn't mean much. The shock and penetration will work fine to increase your dps pretty well so long as you have another flask to remove the shock on yourself

"
Gamefweak wrote:
How do the blade flurry trickster and scion alternatives compare to other blade flurry builds in terms of the dps?

With good rolls on jewels the scion version gets 1 million shaper dps on this build, with some real upgrades I can get it to 1.4 mill but there is a ceiling with this unique based build. I haven't looked at other builds since 3.0 but I expect they can get really higher with expensive rings and gear while this build is more about accessibility and doing all the content on a budget.
Last edited by WaffleT on Sep 12, 2017, 3:37:13 PM
Literally just got my first Shaper kill ever using this build. Thanks again :)
"
FreezardB wrote:
Literally just got my first Shaper kill ever using this build. Thanks again :)

I'm glad its working out and thank you for the kind words :)
I remember my first shaper kill, its a satisfying moment
lvl90 corrupted guardians down tyvm for the amazing build. i'm having a lot of fun.
next step shaper and linking thie splendour :)
IGN : Arrowgadji

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info