[3.2] Forest Fire.

Looks like a solid build but I wonder, is it possible to do Uber Atziri as well?
Another thing that I'm curious about - doesn't it feel squishy without Vaal Pact?

What about T15 maps? Not getting 1 shotted? Even overgrown ruin map?
Last edited by Veerian on Sep 17, 2017, 6:40:57 AM
I love this King of the "Firest".
Congratulations for building.
"
Veerian wrote:
Looks like a solid build but I wonder, is it possible to do Uber Atziri as well?
Another thing that I'm curious about - doesn't it feel squishy without Vaal Pact?

What about T15 maps? Not getting 1 shotted? Even overgrown ruin map?

I did uber atziri. Not the best build for it, but doable.

As for vaal pact - there are gameplay videos linked in the guide.
"
ferrinh0 wrote:
I love this King of the "Firest".
Congratulations for building.

I'm glad you like it! Thank you.
Can you post me tree with vaal pact, around lvl 90 thanks, feeling squishy without it, but i dont know which nodes i should remove.
Rizar, even though i'm still in the process of levelling, i just had a look at your tree, the jewel socket next to point blank you have a rare fitted where as warlord'd reach should be added, giving us a juicy chunk of atk damage and +1 wpn range.

Loving the build, really smooth levelling process, i look forward to testing it ont he guardians and shaper.
"
Rizar wrote:
Can you post me tree with vaal pact, around lvl 90 thanks, feeling squishy without it, but i dont know which nodes i should remove.

This should give you an idea, but how exactly you want to fit it in is up to you. What are you having problems with though? I feel like i must suggest you use different build. You could be tankier and have higher dps if you give up QotF speed.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Sep 19, 2017, 6:08:26 AM
my build has kinda morphed into having QoTF and xophs(don't have one yet) for bosses or biscos for clear.

im a raider tho, with avatar of the chase. but with that setup and using a jade + stibnite flask with onslaught on i end up with 91% melee evade and 84% proj evade. plus acrobatics, and the blind from stibnite. essentially you won't get hit by physical anything if you have onslaught and those flasks up.

i have less hp than running a belly but my effective hp is way way damn higher because of that fact. its quite amazing.
Just hit level 55 and equipped the Ngamuhu Axe... total game changer. Awesome.

What's this build like with a 5L QoTF? Can it still do most end-game?
I played a lot Starforge cyclone raider and I decided to try Ngamahu. It was totally worth it because of huge area of effect due to molten burst taking care of monsters out of cyclone range. I feel my speedclear is 2x faster.

Still running Raider ascendancy though, cause it feels ok and has 30k more dmg on cyclone in PoB. Pathinder tree has more life and permanent flasks so it is safer for sure.

Spoiler

@dvs_m0rph I want to thank you for sharing the build and maybe ask for some advice about the setup I'am still optimising. Do you think recoloring Ngamaghu to get 2 blues for Ele Focus is worth it? It's like 5-6k damage increase per molten burst ball but I am affraid I can run out of vaal orbs too quick :P Cheers
Last edited by HeyterVic on Sep 23, 2017, 1:33:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info