[3.2] Forest Fire.

Hello again, after 1 week on this build im farming t15 in seconds and 120/126 on atlas, just missing some uniques and SHAPER!! And I want to kill shaper. Do you think im rdy to kill him or I need some upgrades?

"
ratz wrote:
Hello again, after 1 week on this build im farming t15 in seconds and 120/126 on atlas, just missing some uniques and SHAPER!! And I want to kill shaper. Do you think im rdy to kill him or I need some upgrades?

You should be fine. Did you kill him before?
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Sep 14, 2017, 8:54:01 PM
How do you maintain mana with this build? thanks :)
Yep, all it took was a xophs good thing i got lucky on my first key.Not as much dmg as BF but more survivable and so much faster. ty for build

"
HeManNZ wrote:
How do you maintain mana with this build? thanks :)

The one mana leech node going to vitallity void should be enough. THe biggest problem im running into now is the mana cost with 2 heralds and an aura up im at 82 mana left and cyclone costs 41 the means any non hit can stop me =(
Last edited by hankisawesome on Sep 14, 2017, 10:39:00 PM
"
ratz wrote:

Did Shaper the last 2 days with nearly the same gear, i think u can try it :)
Just wondering, does the increased elemental damage with attack skills increase damage from the Ngamahu axe meatballs?, thanks
"
HeManNZ wrote:
Just wondering, does the increased elemental damage with attack skills increase damage from the Ngamahu axe meatballs?, thanks

Yes. All your damage is fully converted to fire.

Edit: and it is an attack skill.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Sep 16, 2017, 12:24:44 PM
mhh what enchant is viable for helm, is attack speed the best or 40% cyclone dmg/ bloodlust atk speed
"
IAMLAWWW wrote:
mhh what enchant is viable for helm, is attack speed the best or 40% cyclone dmg/ bloodlust atk speed

Attack speed. Either cyclone or blood rage.
sorry but a quick question,how do you guys solve the int problems?it shows i need about 111 int from gear or talent but i don't see any of you have such gears.

ok,my bad,i found you've said Brute Force Solution Cobalt Jewel for int trans.thx anyways
Last edited by berqiang on Sep 17, 2017, 6:16:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info