[3.2] Forest Fire.

"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:
So, you don't have the skill gem setup listed anywhere except for the gear. Is it intended for the CWDT setup to be a level 20? Wouldn't that barely ever procc?

It procs when i need it. Use lower level if you'd like.

Gameplay wise, do you do an aoe/conc effect swap for cyclone and flame burst supports?

I generally don't, but it depends on the boss. For Shaper i found Inc AOE on cyclone was giving me better dps output since i can reach him from further away and have higher dps uptime while staying in safer positions as well. For something like Mino - Conc would be better, but most of the single target is coming from Molten Burst either way, so it's not a big deal.
Just wanted to add some personal advice from someone playing this build. If (like me) you're trying to get to level 100... drop the quicksilver for a utility flask. This build is so insanely fast already that you don't really need the extra speed, but the extra slot lets you have a life flask (for less regen maps), or an ele flask (for extra damage as x element), or a chaos flask. It's really nice to have the flexibility for it.
Just wanted to thank you for this build. I've been playing it for a couple of weeks now after looking for my next build to play and I've been enjoying it very much!
"
Linwelina wrote:
Just wanted to thank you for this build. I've been playing it for a couple of weeks now after looking for my next build to play and I've been enjoying it very much!

Glad you like it! Check my other builds too, might like those as well.
Hi Guys, i play your build and it's amazing. But need some idea. I can't buy xoph's blood, very bad luck with drop currency.

Any idea for tree to take Avatar of Fire? LeveL 87, character anime :PoloWanderQQQ
Played this build in flashback to 95 and was extremely fun! I managed to get xophs and divined a one off perf ngamahu's within the first couple days and then got insanely lucky with +1 5 off color qotf at around lvl 93.

I opted to stack spell dodge instead since I felt with this playstyle there were spells there were extremely hard to dodge. Atziri's over darkrays cause I hate the movement when I dont have charges like in town/hiedeout.

I also went with a blasph. flamm. setup with HoA and aspect of the spider for auras and I loved it but would not recommend having all three until you get a lvl 2 enlighten.

A lot of the resistances on my gear could be MUCH better but I actually ended up having balanced res. so I felt pretty tanky with wise oak up. If I got more res I would have tried to get some more ele dmg on my rings but I was pretty int starved so I had to get it on jewelry.

Highly recommend this build, dont know why anyone goes any other chest!

Nice... Did you do all content?

I'm currently level 86 and it's great. I face tank most stuff but dobgetbinstagibbee on occasion. Currently doing low tier red maps but haven't quite mastered t14+ yet without lots of deaths.

Not sure if I'm lacking something in defence or I just gotta facetank less :)
"
brunowa wrote:
Nice... Did you do all content?

I'm currently level 86 and it's great. I face tank most stuff but dobgetbinstagibbee on occasion. Currently doing low tier red maps but haven't quite mastered t14+ yet without lots of deaths.

Not sure if I'm lacking something in defence or I just gotta facetank less :)

Yea, i did all content that was available at the time. There was no Elder or his uber version though. Normal Elder should not be an issue at all, but uber might be tough.

There are gameplay videos - maybe you will notice something that causes you to die and how i deal with it.

Anybody thinking of playing this build in 3.3 if it remains untouched I suggest it very fast clear speed and fun build!
Want to try this build as starter next league. Any tips for leveling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info