[3.2] Forest Fire.

your build is insaneee!! thank you for sharing dude. i did some differences as u can see gloves and boots but i cant get reach your hp its really hard.i have 2 questions first of all : is it really need 6-linked qotf ? second : i cant leave health potion any suggestions u have ? (dont look enchants im working on those xD )

Spoiler

"
1nfernus wrote:
your build is insaneee!! thank you for sharing dude. i did some differences as u can see gloves and boots but i cant get reach your hp its really hard.i have 2 questions first of all : is it really need 6-linked qotf ? second : i cant leave health potion any suggestions u have ? (dont look enchants im working on those xD )

Spoiler

Seems good. Only thing i'd change would be flasks - try alchemist's quicksilver of adrenaline and alchemist's jade flask of reflexes instead of your QS and granite. 6l QotF is not needed but is nice.
wich jewel we need to get int? can u tell me pls
"
as4eas4e wrote:
wich jewel we need to get int? can u tell me pls
Brute Force Solution
https://pastebin.com/662r1eyd
Hi, trying to colour my 6l QoTF but cant get that 1blue.. Is it possible to play with 3g 3r and if so what gems? ty
I see a lot questions asking about the leveling progress before level 55.
This is how I level my char before Ngamahu & switching from Sunder into Cyclone

"
Lvl 01 : Molten Strike + Onslaught
Lvl 04 : Molten Strike + Onslaught + Ancestral Call, get Ancestral Protector
Lvl 08 : Molten Strike + Onslaught + Ancestral Call + Added Fire
Lvl 12 : Swap Molten Strike with Sunder, remove Ancestral Call, get Leap Slam
Lvl 16 : Herald of Ash
Lvl 18 : Sunder + Faster Attack + Melee Physical Dmg + Physical to Lighting, Leap Slam + Faster Atk
Lvl 28 : Ancestral Warchief + Faster Attack + Chance to Bleed + Melee Physical Damage
Lvl 38 : Sunder + Multistrike + Melee Physical Dmg + Physical into Lightning

6 Links before 55 :
Sunder + Multistike + Melee Physical Dmg + Physical Into Lightning + EDWA + Faster Attack

Leveling Gears

Weapons

Limbsplit requires Level 13 and can be upgraded to The Cauteriser by fulfilling the Severed Limbs prophecy.

The Cauteriser only requires Level 40 and can be used until you are able to equip Ngahamu.

Helmet

Armour

Gloves

Boots

Belts

Rings

Amulets

Flasks

Leveling Skill Trees

Use BRUTE FORCE SOLUTION JEWEL to cover your INT stats !
Last edited by aphaoooo on Apr 9, 2018, 6:33:26 AM
"
aphaoooo wrote:

"
Lvl 18 : Sunder + Faster Attack + Melee Physical Dmg + Physical to Lighting, Leap Slam + Faster Atk
Lvl 28 : Ancestral Warchief + Faster Attack + Chance to Bleed + Melee Physical Damage

6 Links before 55 :
Sunder + Multistike + Melee Physical Dmg + Physical Into Lightning + EDWA + Faster Attack

Leveling Gears

Weapons

Limbsplit requires Level 13 and can be upgraded to The Cauteriser by fulfilling the Severed Limbs prophecy.

The Cauteriser only requires Level 40 and can be used until you are able to equip Ngahamu.

Helmet

Armour

Gloves

Boots

Belts

Rings

Amulets

Flasks

Leveling Skill Trees

Honestly I just leveled a character on this build.

Tabula + dual wield bright beak. Molten strike > multistrike > ancestral call > anything you want

whatever uniques give you HP, RES, Attack speed, Movespeed you can find. GG easy mode to 59 where you equip the Axe and OfTF at the same time, at whici point its even easier. Just follow the main skill tree and dont take anything for 2H until you're close to equipping the axe
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
aphaoooo wrote:

"

6 Links before 55 :

Leveling Gears

Weapons

Helmet

Armour

Gloves

Boots

Belts

Rings

Amulets

Flasks

Leveling Skill Trees

Honestly I just leveled a character on this build.

Tabula + dual wield bright beak. Molten strike > multistrike > ancestral call > anything you want

whatever uniques give you HP, RES, Attack speed, Movespeed you can find. GG easy mode to 59 where you equip the Axe and OfTF at the same time, at whici point its even easier. Just follow the main skill tree and dont take anything for 2H until you're close to equipping the axe

Everything works as long you are not changing the tree. It's just a matter of taste.

When i recreate a char using this build on 3.2, I start using Cyclone on lvl 40 with The Cauteriser. "Gain 70% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage + Culling" helps a lot on killing stuff to reach 55 faster.
Last edited by aphaoooo on Apr 11, 2018, 3:54:35 AM
Any1 have any luck with Uber Elder? Ive tried 3 times.. no luck. Im sure i need practice but maybe this build wont be able. I tried Uber atziri and it was cake. Wonder if ill have to make a build for just Uber Elder :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info