[3.2] Forest Fire.

"
brunowa wrote:
Just hit level 55 and equipped the Ngamuhu Axe... total game changer. Awesome.

What's this build like with a 5L QoTF? Can it still do most end-game?

Yea, Molten Burst will do the work.
"
HeyterVic wrote:
I played a lot Starforge cyclone raider and I decided to try Ngamahu. It was totally worth it because of huge area of effect due to molten burst taking care of monsters out of cyclone range. I feel my speedclear is 2x faster.

Still running Raider ascendancy though, cause it feels ok and has 30k more dmg on cyclone in PoB. Pathinder tree has more life and permanent flasks so it is safer for sure.

Spoiler

@dvs_m0rph I want to thank you for sharing the build and maybe ask for some advice about the setup I'am still optimising. Do you think recoloring Ngamaghu to get 2 blues for Ele Focus is worth it? It's like 5-6k damage increase per molten burst ball but I am affraid I can run out of vaal orbs too quick :P Cheers

Glad you like it. Raider is just as good, but a bit different. As for recoloring - that is up to you, isn't it like 50-80 chromes avg for 2-2-2? Sounds worth it to me, but you can always get unlucky.
Hey.
I like how this this build fast on your videos and now I rly want to take it as my starter.
What setup do I need to deal with T1-T8 maps? Is that cheap?
Can you provide some lvling trees?
Thanks!
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

Awesome! What gem would you recommend dropping for a 5L QoTF?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

Awesome! What gem would you recommend dropping for a 5L QoTF?

Melee Phys. Or move fortify to leap slam.
"
vantuh wrote:
Hey.
I like how this this build fast on your videos and now I rly want to take it as my starter.
What setup do I need to deal with T1-T8 maps? Is that cheap?
Can you provide some lvling trees?
Thanks!

Weapon, armor and helmet you should be able to get for under 100c. You could probably fit into under 30c even, but i would suggest getting better rolls on axe and chest. If you can't afford that - get Kaom's Primacy to start, should be 1c or less.
This builds crazy ridiculous...

Just been creaming everything. Just killed Kitava in like 1 minute using a 4L QoTF... only just equipped the Xophs Blood so I'm at level 64 without ascendencies or anything... it's just creaming everything... INSANE!!!!

Can't imagine what this would be like using a 6L, full Ascendies, proper gear and all... my resistances are at about 25% each and my health is less than 3,000 but I still don't die :D
"
brunowa wrote:
This builds crazy ridiculous...

Just been creaming everything. Just killed Kitava in like 1 minute using a 4L QoTF... only just equipped the Xophs Blood so I'm at level 64 without ascendencies or anything... it's just creaming everything... INSANE!!!!

Can't imagine what this would be like using a 6L, full Ascendies, proper gear and all... my resistances are at about 25% each and my health is less than 3,000 but I still don't die :D

ya this build is the easiest kitava kill i've had by a mile. i used molten strike, but still w/e it molests kitava. phases were almost instant.

some of the best mapping fun i've had was having a 4L vaal cyclone. i use the tempest for my cyclone setup, chest for 6L molten strike, axe, then a 4L vaal cyclone for mapping (vaal cyclone faster attacks ele focus and ele atks).
it is seriously nuts for beyonds and breaches. nuts.

actually i was sitting at 47/100 beyond boss kills for part of that achievement. soon as i got vaal cyclone and liked it i just ran double beyond maps and got to 100/100 within a day. i was getting about 6-10 beyond bosses a map. the only thing that sux is hitting the boss that uses vaal DD, cause you're stuck in place, so you're 100% dead at that point.

absolutely hilarious fun.
i cant lv up mi int skills pls help i dont have enought INT ! and u have all 21 and 36 int???? pls tell me why!!!
"
MachineCTM wrote:
i cant lv up mi int skills pls help i dont have enought INT ! and u have all 21 and 36 int???? pls tell me why!!!

Hehe i asked same question a few pages back. Brute force jewel is the answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info