[3.2] Forest Fire.

"
MachineCTM wrote:
i cant lv up mi int skills pls help i dont have enought INT ! and u have all 21 and 36 int???? pls tell me why!!!

Yea, as brunowa said - Brute Force Solution jewel will get you the int. Ideally you want high int on both rings, but that's not easy to get.
Added LVL100 PoB link and a video for all Guardians and Shaper kill in one go
So I just switched to Pathinder and no doubt it has best dps-defense relation. Raider might be faster but there are lot of situations (ele reflect especially) when I got 'close-calls' and Pathinder feels better in those cases.

@dvs_m0rph You said Arakaali/Lunaris for pantheon. How about Solaris for addition 8% reduced ele taken, which probably works on reflected damage. There are many maps with -max mods and I want to secure myself to the max as I am trying hard to score my 99 and maybe 100 later :P Thx!
Hi, quick question: how this build compares to a Ngamahu Slayer? Thanks!
"
HeyterVic wrote:
So I just switched to Pathinder and no doubt it has best dps-defense relation. Raider might be faster but there are lot of situations (ele reflect especially) when I got 'close-calls' and Pathinder feels better in those cases.

@dvs_m0rph You said Arakaali/Lunaris for pantheon. How about Solaris for addition 8% reduced ele taken, which probably works on reflected damage. There are many maps with -max mods and I want to secure myself to the max as I am trying hard to score my 99 and maybe 100 later :P Thx!

Sure, try it out. It should work. But honestly i got to 100 and died to reflect only once and mostly because of being in full group. Monsters generally don't have enough hp to kill you with reflect before they die. Would have to be some fat souleater in breach. Had some reflect close calls in -max breaches. If you are that worried - you could swap HoA for PoF i guess.

I think Arakaali is more likely to save you by boosting your leech and regen rate every time IC procs (as long as you have blood rage up).
"
xour wrote:
Hi, quick question: how this build compares to a Ngamahu Slayer? Thanks!

Quick answer: This build uses Queen of the Forest to be really fast, which fits better with PF/Raider. If you have any more specific questions - feel free to ask.
Just wanted to say thanks for the build, Im running the tempest helm and a 6-link molten strike QoTF. Great mix of speed and dps, the only thing which is lacking a little is survivablity.
"
HeManNZ wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for the build, Im running the tempest helm and a 6-link molten strike QoTF. Great mix of speed and dps, the only thing which is lacking a little is survivablity.

There is most likely some life nearby you could pick up. But what to drop for it is up to you. I ended up with 6.7k life at lvl100 and 6k i'd say is good enough to be comfortable with all content for this build.
"
HeManNZ wrote:

i've done the same, and personally i prefer raider. i went avatar of the chase for the bonus evasion, and with a jade of reflexes plus a stibnite flask active, and onslaught (which is on permanently if you like onslaught support to cyclone) i end up with 91% melee evasion and 84% projectile evasion. thats before dodge/blind/etc. you're essentially immune to physical damage.
"
xMustard wrote:
"
HeManNZ wrote:

i've done the same, and personally i prefer raider. i went avatar of the chase for the bonus evasion, and with a jade of reflexes plus a stibnite flask active, and onslaught (which is on permanently if you like onslaught support to cyclone) i end up with 91% melee evasion and 84% projectile evasion. thats before dodge/blind/etc. you're essentially immune to physical damage.

Your build has ~120% less movement speed. You are guaranteed to get onslaught on kill with Rapid Assault - why do you use Onslaught Support instead of inc AOE on Cyclone? Have you tried essence crafted gloves or helmet instead of The Tempest Binding? Innervate and Ice Bite don't really benefit Cyclone that much in this build. Have you tried Three-step Assault? Should be really big with your setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info