[3.2] Forest Fire.

"
IAMLAWWW wrote:
Sorry for the noobness, but what damage is this focusing on? Physical/elemental?

Physical converted fully to fire.
THX FOR AWESOME BUILD<3
Can we get a look at your jewels man? Have u got a prioritisation list seems like a huge gambit of mods that would be suitable?
"
kilikai wrote:
Can we get a look at your jewels man? Have u got a prioritisation list seems like a huge gambit of mods that would be suitable?

http://poe.trade/search/oukeyukatarito
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Sep 13, 2017, 1:06:49 PM
"
epicplayeryod wrote:
THX FOR AWESOME BUILD<3

Glad you like it. Dat Foe Coil ring tho!
I cant seem to get good boss damage from this build. If you look at my accessories they are from switching from Blade Flurry so I know they're not optimized for this build. Will that affect my boss dmg? it takes so long to even kill a guardian and that is on a white map.
Shaper dead

nice Build ! :)
"
hankisawesome wrote:
I cant seem to get good boss damage from this build. If you look at my accessories they are from switching from Blade Flurry so I know they're not optimized for this build. Will that affect my boss dmg? it takes so long to even kill a guardian and that is on a white map.

If you are trying to compare this builds single target to blade flurry - that's not really reasonable. However i will be looking into using cyclone in essence crafted gloves and 6l molten strike in chest piece. Try that if you want more.

Edit: Quick comparison of my current single target to one with molten strike in PoB. Just flasks+auras up, assuming all balls hit. No Wildfire.

Cyclone:
108k cyclone dps + 7 aps x .2 proc x 9 proj x 29.5k molten bust damage = 108+371 = 479k

Molten strike:
89k melee hit dps + 7.22 aps x .2 proc x 9 proj x 29.5k molten bust + 7.22 aps x 9 proj x 8.3k magma ball damage = 89+383+539 = 1011k
Cyclone down to 68k (AoE+Fort+EDwA), 6.85 aps.

Gloves i used for test instead of mine:

With Hysteria instead of Insanity gloves Cyclone DPS is 76k 5.9 APS.

So, yes, if you want bigger single target - go for 4l Cyclone and 6l Molten Strike. I might play around with this setup once i hit lvl 100 later today or tomorrow. You do lose 4 sockets and clear speed, but might even not be noticeable in reality. You do lose mobility on bosses, which would cause you to hit some of them much less. I personally don't like this setup. I'd use essence gloves and Kaom's Heart for bosses over this.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Sep 14, 2017, 1:37:15 PM
i use cyclone in the tempest helmet for essentially three 6Ls. its great clear and great single target
Guess I just really need a xophs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info