[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

"
Completed 13 Challengeszio_kose wrote:

The important thing to keep in mind are:
- Manual dodge all one-shot hits, like touch of god
- Use Basalt and Diamond flask alltime before engage monster packs (increase phy dmg reduction + shock immunity)
- Use enduring cry (in the beginners version)
- Use all flasks vs bosses (with Lion's Roar + Basalt + Endurance Charges u'll reach about 80% phy dmg reduction)
- Overstep the enemies with Whirling Blades for activate Fortify
- Engage fast ranged enemies (Leap Slam help a lot for go over cliffs)
- Pay attention about Bleeding and Desecrated ground
- Dont panic when u see to many trashes and stop attack because your primary source to survive is the Leech, just pop up all flasks and attack

For the leveling my suggestions are:
- Use Lightning Strike, u can use it at lv.12
- Leave the DPS nodes for the highest levels, focus on HP, Resistances and leech nodes
- Dont pick Vaal Pact before completed Cruel Lab (Inevitable Judgement is all u need for lv up till the 90)
- Pick "Soul of the Brine King" in the Pantheon soon as possible for stun immunity and at lv.68 buy Kaom's Root
- Use Starkonja's Head instead of Abyssus untill u have 4000+ HP

I quote myself and i add:

- This Helmet is very good for leveling

Verified

- Dream Fragments Sapphire Ring for Freeze Immunity
- Lightning Strike is very good for leveling (u can use it at lv.12)
- Summon Stone Golem for life regen and taunt and Ancestral Warchief will help a lot survivability

- For the Claw:
Lv.12-34 "Wildslash" or random Rare
Lv.34-62 "Mortem Morsu"
Lv.62 Until u dont have vaal pact "Bloodseeker"
For high levels a Good Rare with at least 250 Physical dps or "Touch of Anguish"

Another tip for leveling is use

Verified

with inside Hatred and use Purity of Element + Herald of Fire or Ice

I know i said "Leave the DPS nodes for the highest levels" but take the Claw Leech Nodes soon as possible ;)

Ty vm for this answer , trying this and lvling this fast to enjoy it completly , apreciate your help !
Update: Finally broke 1mil dps!!! Level 77 right now and doing 1.1mil dps, so satisfying. Only thing that can kill me is one shots and being careless, besides that the low life doesn't really matter. I figure by the time i hit level 90 i should be around 2-3 mil dps and hopefully 5.5k or 6k life. This is my gear:

gonna switch that healing flask out, i was using it for the lab.

Edit: I know OP mentioned it already, but if you want to stay alive, take out all the ranged enemies first!! And i mean ASAP, physical damage up close you can handle, but getting shot from afar will get you killed really quickly
Last edited by sloanekettering on Oct 2, 2017, 6:41:49 PM
Congratulations for the Million dps goal, at Lv. 77 is rly great achievement!

A Diamond Flask give u ton of dps, check on planner for see what's the best flask swapping for any situation, for example when i did Chimera Guardian the first times i switched my Diamond Flask for another Diamond but with Remove Poison and for Phoenix a Ruby Flask with Revove Ignite ;)

U're a real "Millionaire" now :D
"
zio_kose wrote:
Congratulations for the Million dps goal, at Lv. 77 is rly great achievement!

A Diamond Flask give u ton of dps, check on planner for see what's the best flask swapping for any situation, for example when i did Chimera Guardian the first times i switched my Diamond Flask for another Diamond but with Remove Poison and for Phoenix a Ruby Flask with Revove Ignite ;)

U're a real "Millionaire" now :D
Yea thanks dude, really like this build, its been the most fun I've had this league so far :) I will keep those tips in mind when facing the guardians.

Level 80 now and hitting 1.6mil dps :D
"
Update: Finally broke 1mil dps!!! Level 77 right now and doing 1.1mil dps, so satisfying. Only thing that can kill me is one shots and being careless, besides that the low life doesn't really matter. I figure by the time i hit level 90 i should be around 2-3 mil dps and hopefully 5.5k or 6k life. This is my gear:

Edit: I know OP mentioned it already, but if you want to stay alive, take out all the ranged enemies first!! And i mean ASAP, physical damage up close you can handle, but getting shot from afar will get you killed really quickly

Can you show your jewels?
"
Romabeast wrote:
"

Can you show your jewels?
sure thing

Just wanted to say I love this build and good work. I also wanted to ask you if you thought of or tried using 6L Carcass Jack? The A O E range would be nice.
Hey dude, do you have any videos of you taking down the other guardians, Phoenix and Hydra?
"
Murderpath wrote:
Just wanted to say I love this build and good work. I also wanted to ask you if you thought of or tried using 6L Carcass Jack? The A O E range would be nice.

Thx :)

In my opinion u need at least 5k hp for end-game content and atm with 40% Belly i have 5054hp, that's why i use it, if u reach that hp without Belly u can use another Chest.

For mapping till T15 u can use Carcass, honestly you disintegrate them all before they realize you exist, only Core Boss Fight can be a problem.

Anyway for my play-style, Increase AoE gem + Herald of Ice + Herald of Ash is enough but I encourage people to experiment other combo and maybe give me a feedback :)
"
Hey dude, do you have any videos of you taking down the other guardians, Phoenix and Hydra?

Yes I have that Videos, I'll try to post them that evening when im back from work :)
Last edited by zio_kose on Oct 5, 2017, 4:51:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info