[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

Tried to kill Shaper last night and got absolutely destroyed. Gonna try again later today
"
Tried to kill Shaper last night and got absolutely destroyed. Gonna try again later today

What problems did you find? maybe I can help u with some tips
Added Video - Hydra Boss Fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSA5PHraGDo
Last edited by zio_kose on Oct 5, 2017, 11:37:22 AM
"
zio_kose wrote:
"

What problems did you find? maybe I can help u with some tips
Honestly its just practice i need i think, I need to learn what moves he's gonna use and how to tell what will one shot me. I tried again and this time got to the third phase but he took me down when i almost had him. I just need to keep practicing
After seeing a similar build from zabosnu is scion i tried swapping doryanis for moonbenders wing and put ele focus in for physical to lightning (because moonbender converts 25 to lightning and 25 to cold) which got me higher in dps in PoB. Could also swap Crit Strikes for Ruthless, but i'm not sure how accurate PoB takes inquisitor crits into consideration so im leaving crit strikes in (also dont need to alter colours on my belly).
Thanks for the build tho, got me my first uber atziri (first time i felt comfortable to do it)
Let me know what you think about the changes or if i'm missing something important.

Edit:
With Moonbenders Wing we can also swap Leap Slam (Moonbender grants Lighting Warp, just can't use cwdt setup in it anymore) for something like vaal haste or golem which gives a huge boost (which is not really needed but fun).
If you wanted, you could swap assassins mark for punishment as well, but i will not do that.
Last edited by troala on Oct 12, 2017, 7:03:25 AM
Thx for feedback! I rly appreciate it :)

I tested a lot of combination and at the end this version is my favorite.

Considering Inquisitor work different than the Scion

I also used "Elemental Focus" at beginning but after Bosses Ailments Immunity Changes Patch, now The Shaper can be shocked, so it's better dont use it

Physical to Lightning give also 29% physical dmg as extra Lightning Damage

Crit = 0 resistance for Inquisitor and shock, i have to test if Hypothermia give more dmg since Boss now can be Chilled too.

Ruthless give a bit more dmg vs Bosses but lower vs Trashes, with it sometime i need 3 hits before kill them, without most of the time is one shot and because i already do insane dps vs bosses i prefer dont use it.

Lightning Warp is to slow, I use Leap Slam for fast engage ranged trashes over the cliffs or behind obstacles, that can determine if u live or die.

Punishment give u a buff only when u receive a "MELEE HIT", Shaper very rarely hit u in melee, most of the time are spells and for many other Bosses is the same.
Considering its Red gem, the gem swap is not possible so its better use Assassin Mark which work 100% of the time.
Last edited by zio_kose on Oct 13, 2017, 8:09:20 AM
Hi,

I learned that about punishment today, and will definitely not swap to it.

I'm still kind of new to theorycrafting and PoB, but if i understand correctly, you are saying that physical to lightning will give a higher shock percentage than moonbenders will, and since you can just check "shocked" in PoB you have to guesstimate/test if the raw dps with ele focus thats shown or the higher shock with physical to lightning will be the better option?
"
troala wrote:
Hi,

I learned that about punishment today, and will definitely not swap to it.

I'm still kind of new to theorycrafting and PoB, but if i understand correctly, you are saying that physical to lightning will give a higher shock percentage than moonbenders will, and since you can just check "shocked" in PoB you have to guesstimate/test if the raw dps with ele focus thats shown or the higher shock with physical to lightning will be the better option?

The problem is Elemental Focus Gem say "Supported Skills cannot inflict Elemental Ailments", that's mean u cant shock if u use it.

With Physical to Lightining Gem + Doryani's Catalyst + Shocked Enemy u do more damage than Moonbender's Wing + Elemental Focus Gem and with Moonbender's Wing + any other Skill Gem + Shocked Enemy u do also lower damage compared to my setup.
Ooooh, I see!
Thanks man, I should read the skill gems more carefully next time :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info