[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

"
troala wrote:
Ooooh, I see!
Thanks man, I should read the skill gems more carefully next time :S

You're welcome :)
Just wanted to pass by again and say that I did it, Shaper is dead :)

This is my favorite and the best build I've used this league. I'm now at level 94 and looking to hit 100 hopefully before the league ends. Thanks for the build guide again!
"
Just wanted to pass by again and say that I did it, Shaper is dead :)

This is my favorite and the best build I've used this league. I'm now at level 94 and looking to hit 100 hopefully before the league ends. Thanks for the build guide again!

Gratz for Shaper and thanks for compliments :)
For those of you that might be confused at some of the damage that's in this guide vs what you. Notice that the helm/flasks dont have those rolls on league severs. Maybe you can buy them in std, without them the damage drops about 1 millions total.

Take authors past bin, readd helm/flasks and you'll see a better representation of the damage output. It's still a strong build regardless.
"
Bab4Yaga wrote:
For those of you that might be confused at some of the damage that's in this guide vs what you. Notice that the helm/flasks dont have those rolls on league severs. Maybe you can buy them in std, without them the damage drops about 1 millions total.

Take authors past bin, readd helm/flasks and you'll see a better representation of the damage output. It's still a strong build regardless.

Thx for clarification :)

The Budget Version it's still available for new league if they dont change Bloodseeker Claw.
with the recent Vaal Pact Keystone changes can this build still farm shaper as easy ? or its just not working becouse no Instant leech ?

realy want to try this build but also want to kill shaper at least once
"
Therkwar wrote:
with the recent Vaal Pact Keystone changes can this build still farm shaper as easy ? or its just not working becouse no Instant leech ?

Currently cant work without Vaal Pact, I'll try to make it work without it, but I have to wait for the patch to see if I can make any functional changes, so stay tuned ;)
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Therkwar wrote:

Currently cant work without Vaal Pact, I'll try to make it work without it, but I have to wait for the patch to see if I can make any functional changes, so stay tuned ;)

cool thank you
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Therkwar wrote:

would it work with the new Vaal Pact + Bloodseeker unique ?
"
Therkwar wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Therkwar wrote:

would it work with the new Vaal Pact + Bloodseeker unique ?

If Bloodseeker dont change as seems u only need that, Vaal Pact is not necessary because u'll instant leech :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info