[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

Okay, i will follow this build, thank you for help with this dumb questions.

have the last one
is better a belly 5l or a tabula or a rare 6l ?
"
xValiant wrote:
Okay, i will follow this build, thank you for help with this dumb questions.

have the last one
is better a belly 5l or a tabula or a rare 6l ?

If u cant afford 6Link Belly is better 6Link Rare with just good Life Roll (u can craft it with Alterations), 5Link Belly would lower to much your dps.
Remember u need 3Blue - 2Red - 1Green, so a Hybrid Ar/Es or Ar/Eva because more than 3 off-colors would be hard to color.
Hello) I try to follow that build but i cant understand how can i reach that huge dps. I am lvl 81 and my avg dmg about 3.3k. I know thaht my gems arent lvl 20 and without quality, i wear starkonja instead other helm and i dont have unique flasks. What i should do first to increase my dps? (i have 6l belly, bloodseeker, doryani,shaper's gloves, belt of the deceiver and kaom)
Last edited by Ancient_Avenger on Dec 17, 2017, 6:04:45 AM
"
Hello) I try to follow that build but i cant understand how can i reach that huge dps. I am lvl 81 and my avg dmg about 3.3k. I know thaht my gems arent lvl 20 and without quality, i wear starkonja instead other helm and i dont have unique flasks. What i should do first to increase my dps? (i have 6l belly, bloodseeker, doryani,shaper's gloves, belt of the deceiver and kaom)

3.3k dmg in game tooltip i guess? well just ignore ingame tooltip, my ingame tooltip with Concentrated Effect is around 20k.

Abyssus and Flasks give u a ton of dps.

I tried to check your char but is private if u make it public i can help u better.
"
zio_kose wrote:
I tried to check your char but is private if u make it public i can help u better.

Made open profile. Check it please.
"
"
zio_kose wrote:

Made open profile. Check it please.

Your actual DPS with Lv.16/0 Concentrated Effect is 160k.

My Suggestions:

- Spend next 3 tree points for take "Winter Spirit"
- Buy Atziri's Promise Flask (1 Alchemy)
- Buy Lion's Roar Flask (5 Chaos)
- U have 2 jewels socket empty, buy Jewels with %Life + Crit Multiplier

With this changes your dps will be 300k, u'll get the rest of the dps when u'll finish the tree at lv.91 with Abyssus and the Skill Gems leveled.
I finish the transition to this build, buy all the itens of pastebin(less belly 6l).
actually i'm on level 82, and os path of building my dps is:
AVG:30555.2
total:602132.1
and have 3.9k life
u can look my character?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xValiant/characters

and tell what i can change to get more dps
"
xValiant wrote:
I finish the transition to this build, buy all the itens of pastebin(less belly 6l).
actually i'm on level 82, and os path of building my dps is:
AVG:30555.2
total:602132.1
and have 3.9k life
u can look my character?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xValiant/characters

and tell what i can change to get more dps

I checked your Char, your Skill Gems are all without Quality and many at lv.14, I tested on planner with all your gems 20/20 and your dps go close to 1 Million, rest of the dps is from missing tree points.
"

I checked your Char, your Skill Gems are all without Quality and many at lv.14, I tested on planner
with all your gems 20/20 and your dps go close to 1 Million, rest of the dps is from missing tree points.

Okay so all itens are right?(lesse armour)
you think if i change the chestplate for a belly and get lvl91 i can do shaper ?
"
xValiant wrote:
"

I checked your Char, your Skill Gems are all without Quality and many at lv.14, I tested on planner
with all your gems 20/20 and your dps go close to 1 Million, rest of the dps is from missing tree points.

Okay so all itens are right?(lesse armour)
you think if i change the chestplate for a belly and get lvl91 i can do shaper ?

Yes all Items are good, for do Shaper Comfortable u need:

- Be Lv.90

- At least 5k HP (Belly is not Mandatory, u can reach 5k hp with a Rare Chest with about 90hp Roll)

- 100 Cold Res (because Shaper have some Skill that lower your Cold Res)

- Very Recommended all dps Skills Gems at least 18/20

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info