[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

"
IsildurStefy wrote:
Well hello guys :)
Zio , rdy with the same build in 18h ? :) And btw, you decided that blasphemy+enf is better to replace with something else ?

Hey m8 :)

For the beginners i think is better still use blasp + enfeeble, for expert players can use CWDT + Enfeeble and 1 more herald as aura
Last edited by zio_kose on Mar 2, 2018, 2:31:06 PM
Hi Im planning to do your build this season. I have two main questions about it.
1. Could you give me some tips about leveling - what spells and weapons should I mainly use?
2. Before I get the stat stick what weapon should I use as off-hand ?
"
Gasikowo wrote:
Hi Im planning to do your build this season. I have two main questions about it.
1. Could you give me some tips about leveling - what spells and weapons should I mainly use?

Hello,

1. There are a TIPS section in the guide below "GEMS"

2. I used Lightning Strike for leveling with 1 Claw + Lycosidae Shield but that was before the drop nerf, now it's to expansive, you can just use 2 Claws until don't start use B.Flurry.
For B.Flurry you can use any invalid weapon as off-hand, depends on what Lv you start using it, some good off-hand weapon can be: Lavianga's Wisdom, The Dark Seer, Death's Hand, Singularity.

PS. Frost Blades is a valid option too for leveling.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Gasikowo wrote:

Hello,

2. I used Lightning Strike for leveling with 1 Claw + Lycosidae Shield but that was before the drop nerf, now it's to expansive, you can just use 2 Claws until don't start use B.Flurry.
For B.Flurry you can use any invalid weapon as off-hand, depends on what Lv you start using it, some good off-hand weapon can be: Lavianga's Wisdom, The Dark Seer, Death's Hand, Singularity.

Ok so what should be mine gem setup for lightning strike ?
"
Gasikowo wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Gasikowo wrote:

Hello,

Ok so what should be mine gem setup for lightning strike ?

Well the most common melee support gems, Melee Physical Damage, Maim, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Multistrike/Faste Attacks, Increased Critical Strikes, Increased Critical Damage, Added Fire Damage, Chance to Bleed.

Choose your set up :)
Zio, options from Instruments of Virtue - the last 2 points at uber lab- are triggered by CWTD+IMM call+Enfeeble ?
I mean Enfeeble from cwdt setup is considerated as spell and trigger options "if you've cast a spell recently" , right ?
Or is better to make another setup with orb of storm ?
"
IsildurStefy wrote:
Zio, options from Instruments of Virtue - the last 2 points at uber lab- are triggered by CWTD+IMM call+Enfeeble ?
I mean Enfeeble from cwdt setup is considerated as spell and trigger options "if you've cast a spell recently" , right ?

No you have to cast Spells manually for activate that effect, you get only "20% increased Attack Speed if you've Attacked Recently" but this single bonus give you about 125k dps.

Sometime you can have the Spell bonus when use Blood Rage or if you use the Golem manually, but anyway you don't spam them so i don't count it.

The problem is the buff last only 4 sec so you have to spam some spell for use it constantly but there is no spell so useful that it can be spammed, you would only lose dps and stop leech for spam it and it would be counterproductive.
Maybe a stupid question but when using b.flurry do you keep the skill pressed to 6 stacks and release for the burst and then repeat or do you just keep the skill pressed down all the time?
Bisco’s is not only a fashion statement, it’s a way of life.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
IsildurStefy wrote:

No you have to cast Spells manually for activate that effect, you get only "20% increased Attack Speed if you've Attacked Recently" but this single bonus give you about 125k dps.

Sometime you can have the Spell bonus when use Blood Rage or if you use the Golem manually, but anyway you don't spam them so i don't count it.

The problem is the buff last only 4 sec so you have to spam some spell for use it constantly but there is no spell so useful that it can be spammed, you would only lose dps and stop leech for spam it and it would be counterproductive.

Oky. And what about armour body ? Lightning coil or Belly of the beast ?
I saw your last video when you kill minotaur, that gear and gem setup are the best options ?
Last edited by IsildurStefy on Mar 6, 2018, 3:51:12 PM
"
Whristlers wrote:
Maybe a stupid question but when using b.flurry do you keep the skill pressed to 6 stacks and release for the burst and then repeat or do you just keep the skill pressed down all the time?

Well, in the Bosses fights would be the best release at 6, but 1° im lazy and 2° i do a ton of damage even without do it :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info