[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

Build Updated
Added Minotaur Video
what's the difference beetwen sword and claw?
Originally i made this build for Sword just because i already had a good Rare One-Hand Sword but Claw is better.

Sword have about 200 more HP, Claw more DPS

If u check both Pastebin, u'll see Sword Tree is for Lv.92, Claw Tree for Lv.91, both build do 4,3 Millions dps but if u compare the weapons, the Sword is 486dps (354 physical), the Claw only 320dps (all physical)

So i rly prefer Claw but if u already have a very good One-Hand Sword it work fine.
Last edited by zio_kose on Sep 24, 2017, 11:17:24 AM
Phys dps full convert to elem?
90% converted
50% physical to lightning gem + 40% tree (cold)
Last edited by zio_kose on Sep 24, 2017, 3:49:44 PM
Hey could you tell me where im missing like over 1mln dps? :P

Bannann 88lvl, thank you very much ! :D beacuse rly dont know i've been looking on jewels etc. even 3lvls more doesn't help got like 20pdps more claw and welp still dunno where is that 1mln ;/

@Edit, i think i know? that's the legacy abyssus fault i think?
@Edit2, legacy abyssus + taste of haste. :((((( no 4mln reeeeeeeeeeeep

any ideas how u can change the build to not use abyssus? it's pretty rippy helmet lol :D
Something like 2x steel ring with ele dmg? and other rare/uniq helm ?
Last edited by Bannan on Sep 28, 2017, 6:31:04 AM
"
Bannan wrote:

Bannann 88lvl, thank you very much ! :D beacuse rly dont know i've been looking on jewels etc. even 3lvls more doesn't help got like 20pdps more claw and welp still dunno where is that 1mln ;/

any ideas how u can change the build to not use abyssus? it's pretty rippy helmet lol :D

Hello, 4 Mln dps is Standard Build.

The budget version is around 2 Mln dps with normal Abyssus and dont use Taste of Hate.
I'll check now your profile so i can tell u what is wrong :)

PS. U can do all content with budget version, I'll post a Shaper Kill Video in Harbinger soon :)
Last edited by zio_kose on Sep 28, 2017, 7:44:15 AM
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Bannan wrote:

Hello, 4 Mln dps is Standard Build.

The budget version is around 2 Mln dps with normal Abyssus and dont use Taste of Hate.
I'll check now your profile so i can tell u what is wrong :)

PS. U can do all content with budget version, I'll post a Shaper Kill Video in Harbinger soon :)

I mean w/e shaper was ez as f* but then i went atziri.... x!D

1 Boss well ... ez...
Trio ... well a bit harder.
But atziri xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 1 spear into face and bye. :D

@Edit i dont have eq atm on me rerolling for uber atziri farmer (still dunno what should i use) but yeee.. shaper was pretty easy :) But i u fuck up something at 3rd phase and u're fighting with his shade? too it's pretty hard but ye i manged to make whole shaper + bosses in like 5min? maybe 6 and it was great :)
@At lvl 88 so i was missing still like 200k dps prob.
Last edited by Bannan on Sep 28, 2017, 9:41:04 AM
For The Shaper its all about DPS and Knowledge, when i did Shaper the first times was hard, then i realized that I spent too much time without attack, so i tried to attack much time as possible and becomed a joke.

For the Uber Atziri u have to use perfectly your flasks, as u saw this build have a lack of defences, only 5k hp and 40% increased physical damage taken, to overcome these problems u have Basalt and Lion's Roar Flasks.

Trio - K'aj A'alai Rain of Arrows is the only one problem, after she cast it, u have a bit delay for dodge it with Whirling Blade, focus and kill her first, fast as possible, the rest is very easy.

Uber Atziri - The first thing i do when i pass a door, before move, is activate Basalt and Lion's Roar Flasks because her Spear one-shot me, but dont with Flasks active, the rest is standard manual dodge Stormcall/Flameblast as 90% of the builds, just be care at split fase about the reflect.

Well surely its not the best build for farm Uber Atziri, but when u start have familiarity with this tips u can do it pretty easily, maybe with 2/3 deaths, but i dont care about die sometime, I certainly dont do Uber Atziri for the XP.

Obviously HC is impossible.
Hey man, really enjoying the build so far, but i have one question. How do you deal with mana cost of blade fury while leveling? The only issue I've run into is running out of mana. Been using a mana flask obviously, but was wondering if you had a different method, or if you also used mana flasks while leveling.

Thanks man, looking forward to your reply

EDIT: Clarity, lol. Always forget to use Clarity leveling up, problem solved
Last edited by sloanekettering on Sep 30, 2017, 9:48:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info