[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

"
zio_kose wrote:
"
IsildurStefy wrote:
Ty for answer :) And in exact my setup on gloves...can i change AM with enfeeble ? is it ok ? Or i need to make enfeeble+blasphemy ?
And, yet, why i do 1.1mil dps in PoB ? :) and you have 4mil+

Depend what u prefer, if u use Enfeeble as Aura u would have it up alltime even for first hits which can be useful vs Bosses, if u use it in CWDT set up u dont have it until u get enough dmg for proc CWDT.

I HAD 4 Millions dps, that was in 3.0 before Vaal Pact nerf, i was using a Rare Gloves, now u have to use Bloodseeker Claw for have instant heal which do lower dmg, also i had legacy items like Abyssus and some Flask.

Atm im making a more DPS version for expert players, which will do around 2,5 millions dps vs Shaper :)

OKy, ill keep watching you, so i can do some changes aswell :)
I'll farm more shapers till then and maybee uber atziri :) never did it with this build :P
Sybils lament or a goood rare ring?
"
Fedega wrote:
Sybils lament or a goood rare ring?

Good Rare, just dont roll Ele reflect on maps ;)
For Expert Players and for who don't care about die XD

Over 2 Millions Dps - GL HF

https://pastebin.com/VtHLqnUq

Im lack of dps ... i dont know why (PS: I need to buy some jewels, I KNOW but i wanna know if that could be my problem because i feel that i lack A LOT of DPS
Last edited by Fedega on Jan 15, 2018, 12:39:55 AM
"
Fedega wrote:

Im lack of dps ... i dont know why (PS: I need to buy some jewels, I KNOW but i wanna know if that could be my problem because i feel that i lack A LOT of DPS

Your gems are wrong.

Skill gem set up have to be this:

- 6 LINK -

20/20 Blade Flurry
20/20 Melee Physical Damage
20/20 Elemental Damage with Attacks
20/20 Increased Critical Strikes - For Guardians and Shaper >>> 20/20 Elemental Focus
20/20 Physical to Lightning
20/20 Increased Area of Effect - For Bosses >>> 20/20 Concentrated Effect

Vs Shaper and Guardians you have to use Concentrated Effect + Elemental Focus, for all the rest Incresed Critical Strike + Incresed Area of Effect.

Don't use Elemental Focus for mapping because you will lose the Shock and the Herald of Ice explosion when shatter.

Your dps is 1,5 Millions atm with Shaper setup.
Last edited by zio_kose on Jan 15, 2018, 5:34:13 AM
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Fedega wrote:

Your gems are wrong.

- 6 LINK -

20/20 Blade Flurry
20/20 Increased Critical Strikes - For Guardians and Shaper >>> 20/20 Elemental Focus

Vs Shaper and Guardians you have to use Concentrated Effect + Elemental Focus, for all the rest Incresed Critical Strike + Incresed Area of Effect.

Don't use Elemental Focus for mapping because you will lose the Shock and the Herald of Ice explosion when shatter.

Omg dont hate me for all the noob questions im making, is the first time that i follow a blade flurry guide so i dont know anything about that skill xD, so gems are the problem, and what do you think about Gear and tree? Something to change or something?
"
Fedega wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Fedega wrote:

Your gems are wrong.

- 6 LINK -

20/20 Blade Flurry

Omg dont hate me for all the noob questions im making, is the first time that i follow a blade flurry guide so i dont know anything about that skill xD, so gems are the problem, and what do you think about Gear and tree? Something to change or something?

Its ok dont worry ;)

For the Equip, you're missing one very important thing, Remove Shock Flask, when you're shocked 90% of the time you will die cause you already take 40% increased physical damage by Abyssus.

The ring can be better, Life roll is low and remember we convert Physical to Elemental, all dps points from tree are for increase physical damage, so its better have flat physical on items, if you get Accuracy too will be perfect :)

For the Jewels, you have to looking for:

- Life
- Critical Multiplier - One-Hand / Dual Wielding / Melee / Global
- Attack Speed - Claw / One-Hand / Dual Wielding / Global / If Crit Recently
- Resistances if you need it
- Flat Physical
- Increased Physical Damage
- Area Damage
- Melee Damage
- Damage

I may have forgotten something, but Critical Multiplier is always best mod, second Attack Speed, Life is must have.

Rest of the Equip seems good.

For the Skill Tree, as i can see you use Enlighten on Auras so you can remove Mana/Primal Spirit points, if u need Int, pick the +10/+10 Int points before Jewel up to Claw Area, you will pick that Jewel anyway.
Last edited by zio_kose on Jan 15, 2018, 8:21:23 AM
Shaper and guardiand done and it was easy, very easy!
i play with a silken hood and i have 5400hp lv 84 (lv 92 = 6500) it's a strong build even with vpact nerf (i changed some setup btw i got near 2m shaper dps atm it's more than enough that's why i use silken hood for more tankyness : if you are dead your dps is 0)

"
Shaper and guardiand done and it was easy, very easy!
i play with a silken hood and i have 5400hp lv 84 (lv 92 = 6500) it's a strong build even with vpact nerf (i changed some setup btw i got near 2m shaper dps atm it's more than enough that's why i use silken hood for more tankyness : if you are dead your dps is 0)

"if you are dead your dps is 0" Totaly agree with you.

Congratulations for your goals!

If you have currency, I suggest use Taste of Hate instead of Vessel of Vinktar :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info