[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

"
Therkwar wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Therkwar wrote:
Just killed the Shaper for the first time!!!

Thank you so much for making this build

was using the Standard version of te build and my gear was not the best but i did it
and he dropped the flask , i sold it for 5.5 ex :D

Nice! gratz for the first Shaper and Flask :D

Did u do it in Abyss League or Standard?

it was in Abyss League

I have lvl 92 and ... the same items as you have :) But i do 1.1mil DPS in path of building. And still i take 1 shot time to time . What I'm doing wrong???
"
Fedega wrote:
What's better ? That belt Deciever (i dont know the exact name) or a 3 res life with elemental damage with attacks (i have one) stygian vise?

I personally prefer Deceiver, but i think its not big different, a Stygian with Elemental Damage with Attacks and good Jewel inside give a dps a bit lower compared to Intimidate from Deceiver, and you gonna lose the 30% reduced Extra damage from Crit but on Stygian u can have higher Life roll, so its your choise ;)
"
IsildurStefy wrote:

I have lvl 92 and ... the same items as you have :) But i do 1.1mil DPS in path of building. And still i take 1 shot time to time . What I'm doing wrong???

Well I checked your Char and you are more dps oriented, this means that you have to pay much attention.

You dont have Enfeeble and a very important thing is you dont have Remove Shock Flask, when you're shocked, 90% of the time you will die XD

Dont forget to remove Bleeding and Shock alltime, pay attention to desecrated ground, be sure u are leeching, the angle of B. Flurry is sometimes not very clear and dodge all one-shot hits like Touch of God (you have to know what can one-shot you).

Frost Bomb is almost useless, if you wanna another skill in CWDT setup, i suggest Molten Shell maybe with CWDT at least Lv.10

How many HP you have?
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
IsildurStefy wrote:

Well I checked your Char and you are more dps oriented, this means that you have to pay much attention.

You dont have Enfeeble and a very important thing is you dont have Remove Shock Flask, when you're shocked, 90% of the time you will die XD

Dont forget to remove Bleeding and Shock alltime, pay attention to desecrated ground, be sure u are leeching, the angle of B. Flurry is sometimes not very clear and dodge all one-shot hits like Touch of God (you have to know what can one-shot you).

Frost Bomb is almost useless, if you wanna another skill in CWDT setup, i suggest Molten Shell maybe with CWDT at least Lv.10

How many HP you have?

I have 5.7k HP . I did shaper deathless just now . But i feel like its missing something. DOyou know its better to find anyother rare gloves than this shaper touch ?
should I swap AM from CWDT with enfeble ?
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Fedega wrote:
What's better ? That belt Deciever (i dont know the exact name) or a 3 res life with elemental damage with attacks (i have one) stygian vise?

I personally prefer Deceiver, but i think its not big different, a Stygian with Elemental Damage with Attacks and good Jewel inside give a dps a bit lower compared to Intimidate from Deceiver, and you gonna lose the 30% reduced Extra damage from Crit but on Stygian u can have higher Life roll, so its your choise ;)

Thanks a lot for your replys... The last question, Voll's Deovtion is better than a good rare amulet for the build ?? Because i saw a lot of ppl using it with the build
"
IsildurStefy wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
IsildurStefy wrote:

How many HP you have?

I have 5.7k HP . I did shaper deathless just now . But i feel like its missing something. DOyou know its better to find anyother rare gloves than this shaper touch ?
should I swap AM from CWDT with enfeble ?

5.7k hp are enough, the remove shock flask is must have, i died many times while mapping because i was shocked, you're missing Belt of the Deceiver which give you "Reduced 30% Extra Damage from Crit"

Shaper's Touch is best in Slot in my opinion.

For the Curse, depend the situation and the problem you have, if your problem is the survivability, yes Enfeeble is better.
Last edited by zio_kose on Jan 14, 2018, 5:38:35 PM
"
Fedega wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Fedega wrote:

Thanks a lot for your replys... The last question, Voll's Deovtion is better than a good rare amulet for the build ?? Because i saw a lot of ppl using it with the build

Because i used Voll's + Romira's in my Old Build, the new build is Beginner Friendly/Budget/League Starter and have more HP and Defences compared to the Old one which was a 5k hp Glass Cannon with almost only Immortal Call as Defence, Voll's + Romira's give you auto Endurance Charges and that would increased your Immortal Call duration.

In my Opinion Voll's is mandatory only if you make the build more dps oriented sacrificing a part of the defenses.

At this point I think a 2° version of this build is needed, I would make it in this days :D
Ok ill try volls devo and romiras
Ty for answer :) And in exact my setup on gloves...can i change AM with enfeeble ? is it ok ? Or i need to make enfeeble+blasphemy ?
And, yet, why i do 1.1mil dps in PoB ? :) and you have 4mil+
"
IsildurStefy wrote:
Ty for answer :) And in exact my setup on gloves...can i change AM with enfeeble ? is it ok ? Or i need to make enfeeble+blasphemy ?
And, yet, why i do 1.1mil dps in PoB ? :) and you have 4mil+

Depend what u prefer, if u use Enfeeble as Aura u would have it up alltime even for first hits which can be useful vs Bosses, if u use it in CWDT set up u dont have it until u get enough dmg for proc CWDT.

I HAD 4 Millions dps, that was in 3.0 before Vaal Pact nerf, i was using a Rare Gloves, now u have to use Bloodseeker Claw for have instant heal which do lower dmg, also i had legacy items like Abyssus and some Flask.

Atm im making a more DPS version for expert players, which will do around 2,5 millions dps vs Shaper :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info