[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

(I don't know how to quote you lol)

I already tested this setup on a warchief totem and work well, it's was fine, I used it with cwdt (but power charges are better imo) and you can also use culling strike ! but i think both are fine, it just depend of your playstyle.

I removed blood magic enduring cry (power charges over endurance charges lol) and I will swich between whirling blades and leap slam
Last edited by RedaL_ on Jan 12, 2018, 2:40:15 AM
Want to start this build as second character. Have a few questions.

1. Why should i swap crit chance gem for elemental focus on guards and shaper? I thought more crit chance is better coz we have ignore resists when crit.
2. On gif at start forum thread u have power charges, still cant understand their source.

Anyway nice job. First build used abyssus i found which dont seems too squishy and which i wanna try.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Jan 12, 2018, 3:42:18 AM
Can Shroud of Lightless be a good option for this build?
"
(I don't know how to quote you lol)

I already tested this setup on a warchief totem and work well, it's was fine, I used it with cwdt (but power charges are better imo) and you can also use culling strike ! but i think both are fine, it just depend of your playstyle.

I removed blood magic enduring cry (power charges over endurance charges lol) and I will swich between whirling blades and leap slam

To the right of the messages there is the name of the person who posted, under the name there are 2 options Q and PM, Q is for quote that specific message ;)
Last edited by zio_kose on Jan 12, 2018, 10:19:17 AM
"

1. Why should i swap crit chance gem for elemental focus on guards and shaper? I thought more crit chance is better coz we have ignore resists when crit.
2. On gif at start forum thread u have power charges, still cant understand their source.

Anyway nice job. First build used abyssus i found which dont seems too squishy and which i wanna try.

1. Elemental Focus give a ton more dps compared to Increased Critical Strikes Gem, u can check it on planner and will see the dps difference, at the cost of not being able to inflict Elemental Status but since Shaper have to much HP so u're not able to shock him anyway.

2. On that Gif i was using the Standard Version of my build, the build i used in 3.0, is more dps oriented and more expansive, i had power and endurance charges because i was using Romira's Ring + Voll's Amulet.

In 3.1 I wanted to change the build for be more balanced Offences/Defences, easily playable even by beginners and Budget so can also be good as League Starter.

If you are an experienced player with some more currency, or play in Standard or just dont care about die some time you can take a look at the "Old Post" section in the guide and check the "Standard Version" build i was using in 3.0, obviously you have to use Bloodseeker Claw anyway since Vaal Pact no longer give Instant Leech ;)
Last edited by zio_kose on Jan 12, 2018, 10:43:54 AM
"
Fedega wrote:
Can Shroud of Lightless be a good option for this build?

Nope, since this build is Inquisitor so the Elemental Penetration is not useful, u would lose dps cause no 6Link.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"

1. Elemental Focus give a ton more dps compared to Increased Critical Strikes Gem, u can check it on planner and will see the dps difference, at the cost of not being able to inflict Elemental Status but since Shaper have to much HP so u're not able to shock him anyway.

2. On that Gif i was using the Standard Version of my build, the build i used in 3.0, is more dps oriented and more expansive, i had power and endurance charges because i was using Romira's Ring + Voll's Amulet.

In 3.1 I wanted to change the build for be more balanced Offences/Defences, easily playable even by beginners and Budget so can also be good as League Starter.

If you are an experienced player with some more currency, or play in Standard or just dont care about die some time you can take a look at the "Old Post" section in the guide and check the "Standard Version" build i was using in 3.0, obviously you have to use Bloodseeker Claw anyway since Vaal Pact no longer give Instant Leech ;)

thank you!
Is voll's devotion worth only in combination with romira ? or i can use voll and 2 rare rings ? :P with accuracy/hp/ress ??
"
IsildurStefy wrote:
Is voll's devotion worth only in combination with romira ? or i can use voll and 2 rare rings ? :P with accuracy/hp/ress ??

Voll's without Romira's would be totally useless.
What's better ? That belt Deciever (i dont know the exact name) or a 3 res life with elemental damage with attacks (i have one) stygian vise?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info