[3.1]"THE MILLIONAIRE" Inquisitor Ele B.Flurry - 1,3Mln Dps VS Shaper on Budget / League Starter

Hello. To start, this is an awesome guide, I converted my EK to this after getting bored of farming vaults.

Could anyone check out my gear/tree and suggest where I can do improvements? I can do guardians/shaper but I find it somewhat slow and I die from time to time. The char name is BirthEK. Appreciate it yet.
My question is, would the new shaper/elder gain %phys as element be better than doryanis. Thanks a lot!!

Edit: talking about scepter/mace/axe stat sticks
Last edited by Gibbonsj01 on Jan 23, 2018, 12:35:04 PM
"
BlRTH wrote:
Hello. To start, this is an awesome guide, I converted my EK to this after getting bored of farming vaults.

Could anyone check out my gear/tree and suggest where I can do improvements? I can do guardians/shaper but I find it somewhat slow and I die from time to time. The char name is BirthEK. Appreciate it yet.

Well I checked your Char and honestly seems very good, what specific type of improvement you're looking for?
"
Gibbonsj01 wrote:
My question is, would the new shaper/elder gain %phys as element be better than doryanis. Thanks a lot!!

Edit: talking about scepter/mace/axe stat sticks

Well surely we have to use an Invalid Weapon, so as you said Scepter/mace/axe.

Scepter is the best because have elemental damage as implicit, i checked on poe trade site for have an idea of what you can find at middle budget and i found this:

With this Scepter i would do more dps than a Doryani's (74k more dps)

So yes, would be better :)

Thanks for suggestion!
Sorry the dps is more, i see now the planner don't count in dps tooltip physical to random ele damage...
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
BlRTH wrote:

Well I checked your Char and honestly seems very good, what specific type of improvement you're looking for?

Hey, I'm having trouble with uber atziri specifically. Its probably because lack of mechanics since I'm new to that but I just wanted to know if I can improve anywhere.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Roxc wrote:
Hi,

nice guide! I'm thinking of trying out this build. I have done all content except Uber Atziri and that tier 16 vaal map. My present boss killer is a pretty squishy pathfinder and I would like something more tanky/survivable for U-Atziri. My question is how does this build tackle U-Atziri?

Well i do Uber Atziri Exactly in the same way i do Normal Atziri, so just attack and facetank everything XD

There are not big different for this build between doing normal or Uber, the mechanics are the same, the dps is enough for kill Uber and u have to manual dodge same things, both Normal and Uber Atziri would kill u with Big flameblast or Storm Call, so basically is pretty the same.

For Vaal Oversoul just need a Shock Immunity Flask and u would be fine, they can one-shot u only with slam so if they do it u have to dodge, the animation is rly slow so u have a lot time for dodge it, all others skills can't one-shot so the most important thing is don't stop attack so u would instant full heal all time, as long u leech u can die only by one-shot hits.

For the Trio, if you are not very experienced in positioning, i suggest dont use Lion's Roar Flask, because the knockback could kill u if u push enemies out of B.Flurry range, the only one thing u have to dodge is the Spear Rain (I have no idea if this is the right name but u can understand what i mean), kill at first that ranged boss, for the rest just attack non-stop u would leech enough for face tank and don't forget a bleeding immunity flask.

Vaal map is exactly the same as Trio :)

About Uber Atziri someone already asked tips, so I Quote myself XD
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
Roxc wrote:
Hi,

nice guide! I'm thinking of trying out this build. I have done all content except Uber Atziri and that tier 16 vaal map. My present boss killer is a pretty squishy pathfinder and I would like something more tanky/survivable for U-Atziri. My question is how does this build tackle U-Atziri?

Well i do Uber Atziri Exactly in the same way i do Normal Atziri, so just attack and facetank everything XD

There are not big different for this build between doing normal or Uber, the mechanics are the same, the dps is enough for kill Uber and u have to manual dodge same things, both Normal and Uber Atziri would kill u with Big flameblast or Storm Call, so basically is pretty the same.

For Vaal Oversoul just need a Shock Immunity Flask and u would be fine, they can one-shot u only with slam so if they do it u have to dodge, the animation is rly slow so u have a lot time for dodge it, all others skills can't one-shot so the most important thing is don't stop attack so u would instant full heal all time, as long u leech u can die only by one-shot hits.

For the Trio, if you are not very experienced in positioning, i suggest dont use Lion's Roar Flask, because the knockback could kill u if u push enemies out of B.Flurry range, the only one thing u have to dodge is the Spear Rain (I have no idea if this is the right name but u can understand what i mean), kill at first that ranged boss, for the rest just attack non-stop u would leech enough for face tank and don't forget a bleeding immunity flask.

Vaal map is exactly the same as Trio :)

About Uber Atziri someone already asked tips, so I Quote myself XD

Is there anyway I can increase my attack speed to move around with whirling blades faster and not loose too much in return?
Last edited by BlRTH on Jan 23, 2018, 8:47:04 PM
"
BlRTH wrote:

Is there anyway I can increase my attack speed to move around with whirling blades faster and not loose too much in return?

You could add Faster Attack in Whirling Blade Set up and move Ancestral Protector in another Socket, but for do that you have 2 options, 1° is use another Unset Ring, 2° is remove 1 Gem and in this case i suggest Ice Golem.
"
zio_kose wrote:
"
BlRTH wrote:

You could add Faster Attack in Whirling Blade Set up and move Ancestral Protector in another Socket, but for do that you have 2 options, 1° is use another Unset Ring, 2° is remove 1 Gem and in this case i suggest Ice Golem.

thanks, ill see if i can find an unset ring that will fit the build and not lose too much dps otherwise ill just remove ice golem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info