[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

I must be doing something wrong. According to POB my dps isn't even at 1M even using your same calculation setup. I am missing some jewels and a few levels but still I thought I would at least be close to your dps. Can you check my berserker and see if I forgot something?
"
I must be doing something wrong. According to POB my dps isn't even at 1M even using your same calculation setup. I am missing some jewels and a few levels but still I thought I would at least be close to your dps. Can you check my berserker and see if I forgot something?

If I had to take a guess, it would be that you arent looking at PoB with all of your flasks turned on + full life + enemies are maimed. His dps goes up by like 2m by turning all of the flasks on. Also could be that his gems levels are adding some damage as well.
I must be doing something terribly wrong. I respeced my sunder guy to try this build but I'm getting destroyed by trash mobs. I'm on a level 90 slayer with 6.5k hp. Not even using abyssus. Harbingers are basically impossible to kill. I just die instantly when I flicker in. Can anyone give me some advice here? I sunk so much currency into making this work and so far it has been the most disappointing build I have ever tried.
"
Meso7 wrote:
I must be doing something terribly wrong. I respeced my sunder guy to try this build but I'm getting destroyed by trash mobs. I'm on a level 90 slayer with 6.5k hp. Not even using abyssus. Harbingers are basically impossible to kill. I just die instantly when I flicker in. Can anyone give me some advice here? I sunk so much currency into making this work and so far it has been the most disappointing build I have ever tried.

Sad to say is that you'll NEED the atziri's acuity to make it work, and VP will be out of the question. I have a lvl 98 slayer just for flicker strike, I can give you some input.

Althought, the bezerker class is appropriate given the tree created by the Original poster to take advantage the savage hits instant leech VP.

But i can't see your character since it's private.
Last edited by Molochmane on Sep 6, 2017, 12:01:49 PM
"
Molochmane wrote:
"
Meso7 wrote:

Sad to say is that you'll NEED the atziri's acuity to make it work, and VP will be out of the question. I have a lvl 98 slayer just for flicker strike, I can give you some input.

Althought, the bezerker class is appropriate given the tree created by the Original poster to take advantage the savage hits instant leech VP.

But i can't see your character since it's private.

Made the characters public now. My resists and jewels are a bit wonky because of the respec, but that shouldn't have a big impact. I just don't think this build works with a slayer even though the guide says it's viable. You probably need to go berserker with maximum dps to make sure everything dies instantly to avoid dying yourself. Trying to play safe only makes it harder.

Last edited by Meso7 on Sep 6, 2017, 12:39:35 PM
I'm a fairly new player (only 2nd league playing) and I'm still learning all around with specs \ item stats \ programs etc. I have a pretty similar set up it's not perfect but my PoB dps is around 1.4m while that pastebin he's around 3m. Granted I am level 83 but I'm only missing the health nodes.
I might be missing something important?

Currently using my 6L belly for my heavy strike set up (5\6 of the right colors) and using my 5 link starforge for my totem.

His Stats || My Stats
DPS 3m || 1.4m
Atk Speed 4.67% || 4.42%
Crit Chance 47.89% || 49.20%
Crit Multi 651% || 738%
Hit Chance 93% || 93%

Things that are different that I can see. (Flasks and settings are the same on PoB)

5\6 Link totem
6\6 Link Heavy Strike (1 wrong color \ Currently using crit dmg support)
Starforge DPS - 701 dps vs 681 dps
Helmet enchant 4% chance difference

Missing overall 1-2 levels on each of my support gems as well but they are mostly all 20% quality.

Possibly those minor things listed above is the difference? Any advice or feedback will be appreciated!

Edit: Just thought about it, I can upgrade all my gems etc with PoB and chest if those are the problems.

My 6th link for heavy strike change from crit dmg -> full life support was around 500k dps.
Last edited by Cylus on Sep 6, 2017, 2:51:38 PM
"
Maether wrote:
Any reason not to pick up acrobatics?

Acrobatics is not worth the points. Since it's a berserker, the build mostly dies to oneshots - which Acrobatics is not consistent against.
You can certainly work it in, but I just prefer the straight up life over a chance of not getting hit.
It also only works against attacks, while spells are usually more dangerous.
Phase Acro is too many points for my taste.
"
Cylus wrote:
I'm a fairly new player (only 2nd league playing) and I'm still learning all around with specs \ item stats \ programs etc. I have a pretty similar set up it's not perfect but my PoB dps is around 1.4m while that pastebin he's around 3m. Granted I am level 83 but I'm only missing the health nodes.
I might be missing something important?

Currently using my 6L belly for my heavy strike set up (5\6 of the right colors) and using my 5 link starforge for my totem.

His Stats || My Stats
DPS 3m || 1.4m
Atk Speed 4.67% || 4.42%
Crit Chance 47.89% || 49.20%
Crit Multi 651% || 738%
Hit Chance 93% || 93%

Things that are different that I can see. (Flasks and settings are the same on PoB)

5\6 Link totem
6\6 Link Heavy Strike (1 wrong color \ Currently using crit dmg support)
Starforge DPS - 701 dps vs 681 dps
Helmet enchant 4% chance difference

Missing overall 1-2 levels on each of my support gems as well but they are mostly all 20% quality.

Possibly those minor things listed above is the difference? Any advice or feedback will be appreciated!

Edit: Just thought about it, I can upgrade all my gems etc with PoB and chest if those are the problems.

My 6th link for heavy strike change from crit dmg -> full life support was around 500k dps.

It's a lot easier to evaluate if you just post your PoB export (prefeably exported to pastebin)
Are you sure everything is checked correctly in the configuration/flask interface?
Here is a link to my pob
https://pastebin.com/042beXxp

If someone can please take a look at it because clearly i am doing something wrong. Clearpseed is fine with flicker but when it comes to bossing i just wipe to shaper. I've done shaper countless times on other classes/builds so I know the mechanics
I got shaper tonight, but it was pretty ugly. This is my first character attempting him even but it took me several attempts. I think the only reason I got him is just a string of lucky crits which basically nullified quite a few of the mechanics. For me at least, this build can wreck shaper if you can dodge properly and practice the mechanics well but I had trouble timing when to move out of his teleport slam. The dps is great, even with quality gems which I am just now picking up and leveling.

As far as the guardians. I can zerg heavystrike down Minotaur and hydra but for phoenix and chimera I was getting over run with adds. I finally found if i just change back to flicker I can actually just kill those two without even having to use heavy strike. I dont know if its because my crit is high so i can maintain the bouncing easier than most but it seemed to work well.

My biggest problem I feel is just being so slow. Is there any thing besides maybe just using a quicksilver flask to help out? I got 30ms boots and 5% ms on belt but still feel like a slug compared to my last pathfinder scion build. I try to leap jump around the map but that feels clunky and slow as well. Any tips on how to make the playstyle feel faster would be great.

Also looking for tips for any further upgrades. I just finished my jewels not perfect but did get a really nice ones(3crit multi/life). I was thinking about upgrading rings or neck? Not sure how to determine stat weights with path of building so I have just been following the crit / crit multi mindset so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info