[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

"
Inferius90 wrote:
Skill tree for slayer please

Is what i'm doing right now, i planning to drop will of blades later in the game and drop the life leech too. for last ascendacy you can pick headsman or brutal fevor (personally prefer brutal fevor cause i don't plan to pick up vaal pact, maybe later if i get money to get an atziri acuity i can respect)

Or if you want you can follow this guide same tree and take only the few starter point
Last edited by ImHopE on Jan 18, 2018, 4:19:01 PM
"
ImHopE wrote:
"
Inferius90 wrote:

Is what i'm doing right now, i planning to drop will of blades later in the game and drop the life leech too. for last ascendacy you can pick headsman or brutal fevor (personally prefer brutal fevor cause i don't plan to pick up vaal pact, maybe later if i get money to get an atziri acuity i can respect)

Or if you want you can follow this guide same tree and take only the few starter point

Let me share you the slayer I had in 3.0, with a balanced slayer based tree and gear

https://pastebin.com/9tx6WkUW
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
If you want to drop brutality gem and use other flasks, what do you suggest to use instead?
Anyone finish all content yet as a beserker?
https://pastebin.com/efEgZTzP
My current build as slayer, took 2 points from bandits instead of alira as instructed in the guide, mapping with flicker strike, doing quite well, could use some improvement for sure, but it works for me, really satisfied with the results
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
ImHopE wrote:
"
Inferius90 wrote:

Let me share you the slayer I had in 3.0, with a balanced slayer based tree and gear

https://pastebin.com/9tx6WkUW

Looks like absolute hot garbage
Is it still the same for 3.1 or do I need to do some alterations?
Check my YouTube Channel if you want :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/LeoOliveAmar
Playing as a slayer in 3.1. The new vaal pact has such great synergy with slayer. Running in lab traps like it's nothing. With the splash from Impact ascendancy, technically it's a 7 link skill for heavy strike and flicker strike.

Really love this build. Hands down most cool build I've ever played.

P.S. Writhing jar is a great way to proc overkill leech

Edit: the new elder amulet with increase maximum life leech is crazy good. Haven't tested it but carnage heart might be better.

Last edited by tankerglenn on Feb 4, 2018, 11:31:01 PM
how would a 3.1 skill tree look like?

i can kinda guess

but go for the phys dmg? or attackspeed in duelist area?
"
Xevosh wrote:

Looks like absolute hot garbage

Ok, I see you are a very critic person so since it's not the first shitpost you write (demonstrates high amount of maturity btw good job on that) let ME tell you what IS garbage :D

- Synergy score approx. 2/100 Looks like Operation: zerker VP homework n.1240 yet again
- Wears abyssus on zerker. Very good idea on a 0 range character.
- Same tank as a wander. Again, very good idea on a 0 range character.
- No surprise commentors obviously noticing it explodes a lot
- Tells ppl to use terminus and flicker strike -> should change title to "Flicker strike terminus (thanks VP zerker btw)"
- Sometimes uses starforge, in about 5 encounters for 5-10mins each out of hours playtime and 120-150 map types
- Answer to Abyssus killing ppl: tells ppl to use starkonja, no mention of devoto, is it a ranger or what?
- Looks at tree: doesn't pick acro that is in the route, no, wander tanks even better
- Half of tree is a copypasta of shadow/ranger ST/TS. Could have as well picked wands barrage at this point.
- Doesn't use multi gem on a nametag, more than one commentor says he dies between one animation and another, I didn't even know this could happen
- 3.1 still have to show me this thing working with abyssus and no VP, very very curious about abyss rares, how it goes under mino rocks and especially if it can even survive a single chimera triple and aoe strike, maybe even hydra barrage
- Gives no feedback on questions to his own build. Happily and promptly gives shitposts on other builds.

Sorry man, this thing is so full of inconsistent and mistakes that it's a surprise you even managed to make a video out of it x)
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Feb 11, 2018, 3:57:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info