[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

I use worse gear then OP has and can still bust down the shaper in less than 4-5s unless he jumps around too much. Honestly i wiped shaper twice and the gaurdians a lot when i first started this build, you need to have confidence that the build will actually work. If you fear for your life or try to run around getting hits off the build isn't doing what it's supposed to. You have 1 chance to crush bosses right at the beginning of the fight, but if you don't use your flasks and totem and just go for it you end up having to jump around trying to get in pot-shots. I actually felt the exact same way as you did just a few days ago, like the build was a sham. You need to get some experience using it and realize what does and doesn't work.
How will the new vaal pact change life leech affect this build?
Has anyone tried this in 3.1, and if so how did it do? Also I feel that with the VP nerf slayer will be better for this, thoughts?
Dear Xevosh, any update/changes to the build for 3.1?
Hello.
Does it work in 3.1 with dark pact nerfed?

Thanks
so any1 has tested this build in 3.1 yet?
I tested it on Standard with the new vaal pact. Shaper is basically the same because we dodge most attacks. However, Guardians are much harder to deal with because we could not sustain high health anymore. Guardians still can be done, but with a lot of jumping around and dodging attacks.

Flicker is still a beast in terms of map clearing.
Last edited by PhDBayesian on Dec 26, 2017, 4:29:20 PM
I tried this one in new league. It's really hard to heal right now, but if we have new eye jewels with crits we can skip top part of tree and 1 ring to get grace with essence worm ring + iron reflexes, and more life leech rate from bottom part of tree. So it's almost same damage but more tanky
Last edited by Mgn_nikey on Dec 29, 2017, 3:51:13 AM
Skill tree for slayer please
I'm lvl 68 right now. Not to shaper etc, but I can tell you this; with running very similar gear to OP, I haven't really died at all, maybe 3 deaths to kitava A10 and thats it. I 2 shot map bosses.

I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE CRUEL LAB! To put it also in perspective
IGN: RainbowLotus - Protip_Maraude
Last edited by mercsan on Jan 12, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info