[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

"
newbsauce87 wrote:
OP you the video you show killing the shaper is def not the gear you have in this guide. I have much better gear than you and hit for waaaay less. THis build is absolute shit no reason to use heavy strike over any other single target build. I down shaper faster with cyclone > heavy strike even with helm enchant/abby and double jewels. IDK why you lie for attention but a lot of people wasted a ton of time farming items for this hoping to shit on shaper but it just shit on our seasons budget.

lol what ? it doesnt work with the gear that u have already on your character ? i was planning to build it at the end of league just for science but as i see it might be a waste of time
its decent but my cyclone single target is just as fast or faster and much safer vs guardians and shaper. ez test is maze boss, i down him faster with cyclone than with heavy strike even using the 2x heavy strike gems and helm enchant.
ign sweetumss
This build is very good and very easy to play. I had lots of fun with it. Melting The Shaper in mere seconds and stunning guardians and other bosses is way too good.

But my time with this build has come to and end and I would like it to sell it because of that.

Almost all of the gems are 20/20 (all DPS gems except Heavy Strike). The rest you can see for yourself. Sniping these helm enchants for cheap isn't easy and took me some time. The Starforge have 710.8 DPS (Lacerate) and 712.9 DPS (Heavy Strike). You will have around 5.2k HP with Abyssus and 6.0k HP with Stakonja's Head. The other items are optimized to grant the best damage increase for a cheap price and to fill stat and resistance requirements. The resistances are capped. In game tooltip DPS for Heavy Strike is around 280k unbuffed.

All in all these items are worth 50-51Ex. I want to sell them for as low as 45Ex. If you're interested or have any questions contact me here or in game.
Last edited by AlphaRage on Nov 19, 2017, 9:58:11 PM
Hey,

At first I would like to say that this is pretty decent build. Good Job!
However, I've watched your videos and your HP "ping-ponging" somethimes. I'm just worried whether 3.1 Vaal Pact nerf will not kill this build. Have you tried to maintain T16/Shaper without Vaal Pact?
"
fr33c3l wrote:
Hey,

At first I would like to say that this is pretty decent build. Good Job!
However, I've watched your videos and your HP "ping-ponging" somethimes. I'm just worried whether 3.1 Vaal Pact nerf will not kill this build. Have you tried to maintain T16/Shaper without Vaal Pact?

+1 Bump, looking for an answer to this question.
I feel like this build wont suffer too much (wont fully know until patch notes) because of being a berserker, the tree might get a minor rework to keep the new (and vastly now unpleasant) vaal pact in since we do a ton of leech anyway and doubling it is still a huge benefit to us. It just wont be heavy strike once to full health instantly anymore. I feel like it might even smooth it out to a certain degree since we will always have our health refilling during flicker maps and during bosses our health will always be refilling, both extremely fast. Could I be wrong? Absolutely and the VP nerf will destroy this build into the ground. Do I hope it will destroy it? Absolutely not.
Last edited by Valineth on Nov 28, 2017, 10:21:38 AM
"
Valineth wrote:
I feel like this build wont suffer too much (wont fully know until patch notes) because of being a berserker, the tree might get a minor rework to keep the new (and vastly now unpleasant) vaal pact in since we do a ton of leech anyway and doubling it is still a huge benefit to us. It just wont be heavy strike once to full health instantly anymore. I feel like it might even smooth it out to a certain degree since we will always have our health refilling during flicker maps and during bosses our health will always be refilling, both extremely fast. Could I be wrong? Absolutely and the VP nerf will destroy this build into the ground. Do I hope it will destroy it? Absolutely not.

you are absolutely wrong. This build swings slow and without VP you will die in between swings.
ign sweetumss
best build, i didn't expected that Flicker Strike so cool skill, fast mapping and pretty single target with Heavy Strike
Hey there!

I was inspired from your build i believe its awsome and made some other versions as i got 2 days that i downloaded path of building and i loved spending hours doing whatever :D have no clue if it could work but please id love the feedback! btw i did set the monster lvl to i84 and damage taken 10K to see the worst scenario.Also i on both vertions fortify and pantheon physical reduction is not calcuated so it will have a bit more survibility

Tank version https://pastebin.com/nMpKWfVA
Will it be ok to facetank? it will get a couple of seconds immortal call with endurance charges as well.

Dps Version with acuity: https://pastebin.com/BMVmEUVr
The dps though it reaches 4 million i believe it is as fragile as a thin paper :D what to do with so much dps if you are dead!

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!
Hey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info