[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

"
jan_zippo wrote:
Playing this build on with 3x5linked atm. Surprised that flicker can actually clear t15/16 maps, never played it before. I think it suffers from the Harbinger league mechanic, since those packs are the only ones i die to. Its probably because they spawn heavy stun mobs sometimes, idk? At least with Harbinger packs my flicker just randomly stops, even if there are 100 mobs on screen. Then i just stand there in the middle of the pack and die cause flicker cooldown.

If i get a 6link i would prbly add faster attacks instead of dmg on full life.
My 5l damage is already good, but id rather have faster leech and better crit rates with faster attacks than more dmg. Basically less RNG i guess, personal preference.

Flicker is awesome but has its weakness by the limited frenzy charges. I really recommend frost blades, it does the job without the inherent risk of flicker.
I have been having really good clear speed and no trouble surviving trash with flicker up through t16. I think I put crit chance on as many pieces as I could probably too much honestly but it seems to keep me bouncing without ever stopping.

I'm curious what you think about dropping crit chance from heavy strike. It might just be because my stat weights but pob told me to drop crit chance. I've been trying both setups but gems still have no quality and not lv 20 so not sure which will have better results later.

wil ltry this build when I will reroll
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
i had a lot of problems with flicker strike, like running out of frenzy charges in the middle of a pack of monsters and just dying instantly, so I added vengeance in one of my empty gem slots. It made my life so much better cuz it can crit (generate frenzy charges thanks to terminus est), leech life and damage all the mobs around me
I jsut said fuck it and went crit Cyclone on my Slayer.

Cool build but I don't like Flickerstrike, and Heavy Strike is hella slow hitting, made me cringe in between strikes.
Hey Unshapers! I hit a 40% Heavy Strike Damage on a pretty decent Abyssus (124 crit, 114 armour, meh 46% inc dmg taken) a while ago and didn't realize anyone would use it. It's for sale now, in case anyone is looking. Not many out there but thought I'd let ya know.
Last edited by Jakle1111 on Sep 5, 2017, 12:12:52 AM
I will try that build. looks OP. Super expensive build but i did farm enough.

Currently level 74. Other than not having any 6 links and not yet the Helm enchant and still a few level needed, how do you like my gear? Any upgrades possible you see?

Dont really want to change the colors on this because i still want to be able to use my sunder character, is there anything in place of a blue gem that would be good for a red gem for the ancestral warchief set up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info