[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

"
Xevosh wrote:
"
Whats the best boot lab enchant for Bosses (mapping is ez anyway)? I currently have 2% life/mp reg.
I have max resists without two-stone boots and without amulet.

There aren't any usuable damage enchants for pure phys builds - just get spell dodge or attack dodge.

Maybe get 80% stun immunity and different major god power for phys reduction e.g.?
We can add Heart of Oak on top for 28% chance to avoid being stunned + 8% max life with 2 skill points.
Last edited by pyloniac on Sep 3, 2017, 3:27:06 PM
Build looks awesome. That damage is crazy enough that I might even try this at at some point =)
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Is there any reason not to pick up acro, its right there lol seems worth it for 1 point
Rolled this yesterday. Flickerstrike is pretty sketch but w/e...will get better with more levels.

Just need to divine my Starkonja's.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 3, 2017, 7:47:19 PM
Still trying to level up and fix rings and amulet. I get one shot by izzaro though? How much hp do u guys have. That was without the normal helm and just a yellow 80 life rare for gems. I know I need quality and levels on gem and in tree still a work in progress. Not sure how to post my gear sorry.
Last edited by johnlennon87 on Sep 3, 2017, 8:09:16 PM
You want 5500-ish EHP, not including popping a flask IMO for Uber. Ideally of course, more.
Anything less is complete cringe.
You should be able to take his regular smacks, but dont stand in his special attack or leap slam.
Link your gear by clicking on your portrait, and simply left click on pieces you want to link in the thread, then cancel off. You will see the item you clicked on has been linked in your post.

edit: removed helm comment, sorry

Also, Berserker doesn't need Carnage Heart. Ditch it IMO.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 3, 2017, 9:49:48 PM
How crucial is the linked up ancestral warchief totem? Does it tend to die a lot anyway in boss fights? Thinking about running cyclone in my chest (flicker makes me nauseous). Might run something like leap slap, ancestral warchief, faster attacks, maim in a 4-link.
"
joeone wrote:
How crucial is the linked up ancestral warchief totem? Does it tend to die a lot anyway in boss fights? Thinking about running cyclone in my chest (flicker makes me nauseous). Might run something like leap slap, ancestral warchief, faster attacks, maim in a 4-link.

I can respect not liking Flicker...I'm on the fence my self, never really played it till now. It's very sketch flying off in random directions.

But ya, 6L Warchief is beast but crucial, not at all.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 3, 2017, 8:43:44 PM
I said in my post i was not wearing the abyssus for the fight. i had on a rare with life and the color sockets i needed. I was able to balance out my int by getting a new ring, which let me change amulet too. Sitting just over 75 all res and 5700 life with the abyssus. Plan to buy other helm mentioned in the guide once i can find a reasonable one.

Playing this build on with 3x5linked atm. Surprised that flicker can actually clear t15/16 maps, never played it before. I think it suffers from the Harbinger league mechanic, since those packs are the only ones i die to. Its probably because they spawn heavy stun mobs sometimes, idk? At least with Harbinger packs my flicker just randomly stops, even if there are 100 mobs on screen. Then i just stand there in the middle of the pack and die cause flicker cooldown.

If i get a 6link i would prbly add faster attacks instead of dmg on full life.
My 5l damage is already good, but id rather have faster leech and better crit rates with faster attacks than more dmg. Basically less RNG i guess, personal preference.
Last edited by jan_zippo on Sep 4, 2017, 9:36:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info