[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

What would be a good cyclone combo to replace flicker strike? i'm getting dizzy with it :(
"
What would be a good cyclone combo to replace flicker strike? i'm getting dizzy with it :(

Cyclone - Brutality - Melee Phys - Inc. AOE - Crit. Strikes - Damage on Full Life or Fortify

Run this in a second Starforge (if you can afford it), not in a Terminus
What about Doomsower for a budget build or weapon swap (maybe static strike or another red gem map clearer)?
So would you go for belly over kaoms?

Hi bois! OP awesome build man! Did try this earlier and already at lvl 73. Decent gear but not perfect. Did tweak some of the gems and got better dps. I just dont like brutality ( no offense ). Clearing speed is insanely awesome just be careful of the reflect mobs they will probably one shot you.

I'll create a slayer(non-VP) version to check which is better in terms of "safe mapping" since we already have an awesome DPS.
Last edited by pogaboy on Sep 2, 2017, 3:32:01 PM
"
What about Doomsower for a budget build or weapon swap (maybe static strike or another red gem map clearer)?

You can definitely use it, although the added fire damage is wasted. When I tried, Flicker was just the most efficient map clear, but any ok-ish AOE gem would work.
I died a lot with heavy strike! in maps..reflect phyz i think.
weird, i have Sibyl's lament ring (reducer reflect phys with 40%) and soul of yugul but is not enough:( instant dead.
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Sep 2, 2017, 4:08:26 PM
Does it make a difference if I use the 6l heavy strike setup on the belly? I already have one and it's far cheaper to buy a 5l Starforge.
How important is the lab enchant. They are up for almost 30ex seems excessive. When I say how important in talking about for guardians and shaper, I know it won't matter for maps.
"
gustdns wrote:
Does it make a difference if I use the 6l heavy strike setup on the belly? I already have one and it's far cheaper to buy a 5l Starforge.

no matter where...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info