[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

@ Xevosh , pls make Passive Tree´s for lvl 20/40/60 so i know which Routes to go first and being efficient with it
This look so awesome to be honest. Good job OP. Can you also make a path of building for the slayer version. It would really help us decide which class to take. Thank you so much!
"The point of this build is to achieve absurd single target damage on a reasonable budget – we’re not using any mirror tier items. However, a 6-linked Starforge helps a lot."

"reasonable budget"

30ex for worst starforge on poe.trade
"
"The point of this build is to achieve absurd single target damage on a reasonable budget – we’re not using any mirror tier items. However, a 6-linked Starforge helps a lot."

"reasonable budget"

buy two 6 link astral plates with high health and resists for 400c and then get the best starforge you can and 5 link it yourself. There i just cut the price of the build in half. it was already extremely cheap for what it does and now it basically is like gearing a starterbuild slayer, except 200c more.
Hi. For general map clearing can i use another 5l or 6l starforge on swap? Which skill setup would be better in this case?
Might be a stupic question, but do we really need Vaal Pact AND Cloaked in Savagery? Shoulndt CiS be enough to sustain your HP?
"
grimchip wrote:
"

"reasonable budget"

buy two 6 link astral plates with high health and resists for 400c and then get the best starforge you can and 5 link it yourself. There i just cut the price of the build in half. it was already extremely cheap for what it does and now it basically is like gearing a starterbuild slayer, except 200c more.

Or you do it like I did:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6xgbqb/175_fuse_for_max_roll_6lbelly_and_220_for_max/

xD
Last edited by pyloniac on Sep 2, 2017, 6:23:28 AM
Nice build.

3 questions:

1- is there a budget weapon for this?

2- How do you feel using Emperor's Grasp gloves and then Sweep for map clearing?

3- how much accuracy do you have?
For a budget weapon, it's probably best to use a rare one. Will cost you a lot of damage, since you can't shock with it.

I don't think the clear gets any better than using flicker - the tree is just perfect for it. Gloves swap seems tedious and not necessary.

Accuracy is 93% with Starforge, 92% with Terminus.
im trying this build atm and i love it.

i leveled with DW sunder and focused on getting most of the crit nods early to be ready to switch flicker at lvl 51 with terminus. i had just enought crit at 51 to use flicker without running out of charge to much (with diamond i can sustain it perfectly). with flicker, the clear speed is insane and my warcheif hit like a truck for boss.im now 58 and its quite awsome. the survavibility is fine so far but it can get quite dangerous sometime but my gear is crap and i still mis LOT of life nods.

if i find a really good rare i might try to build the heavy strike setup but so far, its not needed.

awsome build man and ur guide is really well made. thumb up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info