[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

FINALLY after many attempts i was able to get a deathless run in. I still cant melt him as fast as video but ill get there eventually i hope. I still need a proper Helm enchant and about 4 more levels to hit my damage cap

I decided to buy a 5L starforge as weapon switch and use Lacerate to clear
Last edited by MrDuckle on Sep 8, 2017, 5:41:13 AM
Just made this build in full 5.5k hp and everything oneshots me. Managed to kill minotaur spending most portals because oneshots from regular attacks. Defense is equal to 0 or even less.
You will just flicker to a physical reflect mob and die, or get stunned in the middle of a pack and die.
The build is "fun" and i think i need to get more life nodes but i think i would still just die anyway because 0 defense.
Last edited by sUstOdKa on Sep 8, 2017, 5:55:52 AM
Getting one shot by these guardians is usually one of three things. A: Life pool being too low. B: Not popping vaal haste and leeching through the guardians damage. C: Not moving out of one shot situations during those fights.

IF you're dying while clearing, switch to starkonja's. You don't need the heavy strike enchant on that helm to clear with flicker strike.
For mapping i changed to

I also am using fortify in my flicker. The damage is lower but damage does not seem to be a problem even doing t16 guardians. Only time i am,putting on abyssus is shaper and hydra/minataur.

I'm looking to spend a lot on a new neck what is best stats crit/crit multi high life and accuracy?
I have to admit that your build is OP. I can kill tie 15 bosses also I am able to kill guardians it is little bit hard because of my level(79) I need to change my rings and amulet. But thank you for sharing this perfect build with us. I need to use these rings because of intell. it is the only problem about the build.
How is this build on 5-links only? I'd have to sell everything to get this going but i won't be able to afford anything more than 5-links, i have perhaps 6-700c
can these be used in this build for more DPS?

"
Repentance3 wrote:
can these be used in this build for more DPS?

No

Retch only works on Slayer with a Vinktar's (needs full lightning damage)

Acuity is not worth it (see the Gear section)
"
Sprutfarbrorn wrote:
How is this build on 5-links only? I'd have to sell everything to get this going but i won't be able to afford anything more than 5-links, i have perhaps 6-700c

I haven't tested 5links, but it should be fine in theory

Just don't expect 4 second guardians/consistent shaper skips
Enjoying the build! Just downed Shaper as a Slayer with 2x 5-links and lvl 19 non-quality gems. Was a bit close, but it was only my second time ever trying Shaper.

I'm running cyclone in my chest with maim and fortify as my main clear skill and faster attacks/warchief totem/maim/leap slam in a 4-link. I like being able to clear trash without swapping weapons and cyclone gives me some versatility against single targets/small groups of bosses without having to namelock.

I like the slayer leech mechanics better overall than vaal pact, but it can be hard to leech against bosses even when proccing soul of arakaali with immortal call/blood rage. Was having trouble surviving with abyssus so just ended up running it with a starkonja. Might try speccing into vaal pact for tougher bosses and respecing out.

Thanks for the guide.
Last edited by joeone on Sep 8, 2017, 5:37:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info