[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

"
Orizaya wrote:
"
Sprutfarbrorn wrote:
How is this build on 5-links only? I'd have to sell everything to get this going but i won't be able to afford anything more than 5-links, i have perhaps 6-700c

Just killed minotaur in 5 seconds with 5-links at level 87 ;)

Really enjoying the build :D

I tried it and the damage is truly insane on 5links, for anyone wondering. Personally i can't stay alive to do any of it for a longer period of time :P I realize this build is over my head but it was great fun seeing bosses just die like nothing :)
I've been running this build with kaoms roots and have been having very little trouble at all with any of the content. you need to spend some more on resist on your other gear but getting stunned with this build (and you most definitely will...often) is unacceptable and should be avoided at all costs.
So, any survivability tips? I beat Minotaur once but he one shots me constantly. Im at a little over 6k life level 87
Evade his dig attack, jump on him for fortify, frenzy and heavy strike him down, should take 5-6 seconds maximum.
I've been leveling with a 2nd starforge 5 linked with cyclone. Feels much better than lacerate / flicker. Brutality melee phys and inc crit and inc aoe are my links and it clears T15's nicely unless the map has -phys damage -crit damage.

As for Minotaur he hits hard so do the boulders lots o phys. Don't stand in them if there are any damage mods on the map. With 6k life and the abyssus on he can 1 shot you through a basalt flask with his cleave if there's a damage mod on the map. Put on a Starkona's you will be fine.

The biggest QOL for this build is wearing Kaoms roots or taking unwavering stance. Wearing Kaoms roots though makes your rings / amulet cost skyrocket as now you need good dps rolls and resists. Crit multi + life + accuracy amulets are really cheap if you don't need resists.

I noticed a big drop in surviveability lowering from 6.8k hp to 6.2k after re-specing for a few more points of crit multi.

Another note for jewels: At this point attack speed & crit multi are giving much better dps returns than flat phys damage.
Last edited by Endactam on Sep 11, 2017, 9:21:21 AM
One other question, comparing my build at this guide in PoB, even with the same jewels/attack speed/enchants/tree, this build is still at 800k dps on HS while i only get to around 570k (flasks/all configs turned off) where is all that damage coming from?
Anyone got any tips for my character? Just switched over to this build. Feelin kinda squishy and it feels like my dps isn't that great on guardians, etc.
Why not just use poachers mark and skip terminus est? I'm using it now and it works great. I am asking cause i HATE weapon swapping. Thanks for the build, super fun boss smasher.
🐢
"
Koheleth wrote:
Why not just use poachers mark and skip terminus est? I'm using it now and it works great. I am asking cause i HATE weapon swapping. Thanks for the build, super fun boss smasher.

U mean using double starforge so?
How is the single target damage, endgame as the slayer variant?
I quite fancy giving something like this a go, but built far too many berserkers recently and fancy a change, but as part of the fun is deleting the tankiest bosses in the game, I don't want to lose out on that part of it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info