[3.0] The Unshaper | Crit Starforge Heavy Strike | Millions of DPS | Shaper in ~3:30

"
Mhyklos wrote:
Pushing up the dps...noticed that using multistrike over Crit support strike I've a marked boost dps (still continuing to have a good % Crit chance)...and Definitely For mapping from T13 - T16 need unwaverig stance to avoid stupid death..because Also half sec of Stun can result fatal..

I played a little bit with PoB and I found that replacing the Damage on Full life support with multistrike and keeping the increased crit strikes seems to give me the highest dps number, but I am by no means experienced with the program and am not sure that I have the parameters correct. Would someone be able to confirm this? Might also be the case with my current gear only.

(This is for heavy strike btw, not too sure about flicker)
Last edited by rukuchanxd on Sep 16, 2017, 1:30:57 AM
"
rukuchanxd wrote:
"
Mhyklos wrote:
Pushing up the dps...noticed that using multistrike over Crit support strike I've a marked boost dps (still continuing to have a good % Crit chance)...and Definitely For mapping from T13 - T16 need unwaverig stance to avoid stupid death..because Also half sec of Stun can result fatal..

I played a little bit with PoB and I found that replacing the Damage on Full life support with multistrike and keeping the increased crit strikes seems to give me the highest dps number, but I am by no means experienced with the program and am not sure that I have the parameters correct. Would someone be able to confirm this? Might also be the case with my current gear only.

(This is for heavy strike btw, not too sure about flicker)

You need to tick "Are you always on full life?" in configuration
Hello, i'm loving the build so far, but I seem to be prone to insta deaths quite often. Even if I swap abysus for the other helm feels like my HP is still low, I think my gear is reasonable, I can swap my belt for the decievers, I know I don't have jewels yet either, any tips?

char name is HeavyFlickerStrikeMan
Last edited by Sprinklz on Sep 18, 2017, 12:17:29 AM
Ok so i know i am still missing 3-4 lvls for the full tree but my damage is nowhere near yours ?
This is my current gear:
Spoiler

Could anyone help me out here ?
Your skill tree is awesome!! I just used it with Starforge and Cyclon and can achive 700k(680k currently but gems are not 20lvl 20q) tooltip in hideout.
And POB says I have 3.3kk dps on Cyclone and 1.9kk on totem) here is my POB https://pastebin.com/Q2i46BnE

But the main problem is Reflect mobs... Just if crit and ruthless blow procs ---> insta death)
Last edited by darkula911 on Sep 18, 2017, 6:59:50 AM
Hi all,Just reached 4MIL of dmg with Heavy strike ...obviously no counting shock chance and any charges, still having 7k of life too with abyssus.
I want literally squeeze the limits of this build but all this has a cost ...My next step is fit kaom boots !

Ps: working Also at the problem of dmg reflect mod..seem its not enough pantheon and some less reflect dmg stuff..at least for me.
Last edited by Mhyklos on Sep 21, 2017, 6:11:21 AM
Is stacking accuracy on gear really so important?
I've got 3100/3200 accuracy rating with only +200 on my gear, I feel like that should be good enough looking at the graph that relates accuracy rating and evasion rating on the wiki, that having 4000 won't really make much of a difference, although I don't know what kind of evasion bosses typically have.
Last edited by pastooleo1 on Sep 18, 2017, 4:07:17 PM
sorry i posted this in the wrong thread haha! :)
nice build:)
[FORGE] Guild /view-thread/1664516
[SHOP] /view-thread/393743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join a MULTI-GAMING community including one of POE's oldest guilds???
==> https://gamersforge.com
Last edited by mythal on Sep 23, 2017, 7:18:10 PM
"
JonesJM wrote:
Ok so i know i am still missing 3-4 lvls for the full tree but my damage is nowhere near yours ?
This is my current gear:
Spoiler

Could anyone help me out here ?

6-link
rings
Amulet

those are probably the things I'd start upgrading. Rings have no phys damage and Amulet has lowest roll. 6-link is HUGE dps increase
This build is fucking garbage. Spent 10ex on BiS gear, capped stats, ((good)) roll starforge, 20/20 gems, and minotaur and white mobs one shot me. Useless build for clearing and boss killing. Spend your chaos elsewhere

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info