New Microtransactions - Desert Armour Set, Radiant Scorching Ray, Helmets and more!

Nice!

It would be awesome with Arcane Blight skill effect to match the ED/Contagion looks. Shrapnel shot MTX would also be lovely <3
The right man at the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
Why not just give people the shaper or innocence beam as an mtx for scorching ray?

It's already in the game, too. Less effort.
So, GGG, you have people who would gladly drop some dollars on a Scorching Ray MTX, the people unhappy with the "Radiant Scorching Ray" ought to give you some indication with the direction you should go with a potential new Scorching Ray MTX.

I have wanted a Scorching Ray MTX for a while now. I saw you added one and was pretty disappointed with it. I won't be getting it. But, just like everyone else, I would gladly buy one if it was like Ghostflame, or the Shaper Laser. Maybe something that reflects the Harbinger league? Like the blue ghostflame?

You know what would look super awesome? The "black hole" effect on the Scorching Ray. Like a "Nether Beam" or something. (I guess that is similar to the Shaper beam, but less gold-electricity and more starry space nebula.)
I missed something?

175 + 50 + 50 + 60 + 60 = 395, but it cost 420 at a discounting price
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
How about some SHIELD MTX?
There are just ugly or unimpresive once atm :(. No light/glow effects, no animation, no SHINE :(.

Just try to find one fitting shield MTX for the Outlaw armor ... they all will look terrible :(
Last edited by Schakar on Aug 31, 2017, 11:24:47 PM
Nice to see a scorching ray effect, but is it really necessary to see more and more skulls?
(I mean really, who would get those anyways?)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
More trash. Disgusting armor all expansion except the carnival joke boxes aimed at stealing your money. And you're telling me that this ugly armor wasn't ready when that last armor pack came out? Oh, that's right, it was. They just want people to waste their money on the first one, then have to buy this one instead of letting them choose the one they want. Going completely down hill over there at GGG.
Last edited by Zongo16 on Aug 31, 2017, 10:10:34 PM
"
Blarggle wrote:
So, GGG, you have people who would gladly drop some dollars on a Scorching Ray MTX, the people unhappy with the "Radiant Scorching Ray" ought to give you some indication with the direction you should go with a potential new Scorching Ray MTX.

I have wanted a Scorching Ray MTX for a while now. I saw you added one and was pretty disappointed with it. I won't be getting it. But, just like everyone else, I would gladly buy one if it was like Ghostflame, or the Shaper Laser. Maybe something that reflects the Harbinger league? Like the blue ghostflame?

You know what would look super awesome? The "black hole" effect on the Scorching Ray. Like a "Nether Beam" or something. (I guess that is similar to the Shaper beam, but less gold-electricity and more starry space nebula.)

Yes, just lacking the difference from the original to be worth buying :( shame there was so much potential for a scorching ray mtx. Would even make a point of rolling an SR build right now if something epic had been added.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
bloodyend wrote:
no try agein

Did, worked second time, thanks.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Schakar wrote:
How about some SHIELD MTX?
There are just ugly or unimpresive once atm :(. No light/glow effects, no animation, no SHINE :(.

Yes, add shield MTX effects. For the longest time no glowy shields :( GGG you can do eeeeet!
100% Ethical, most of the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info