New Microtransactions - Desert Armour Set, Radiant Scorching Ray, Helmets and more!

Lol... Looks like i'll be saving money again! Maybe this winter's big expansion will have a decent below 400 USD supporter pack?.

I have a good idea of what people are willing to buy, yet the devs keep on trying in the wrong direction for actual crazy profits. Thus, pleasing a slim portion of the Deviant art community LOL.

P.S do not get me wrong, they sometimes experience critical strikes just like the Chaos and Order mystery boxes for example.

Just not that often.
Last edited by CrimeWreck on Aug 31, 2017, 10:30:06 PM
"
Madzak wrote:
I bought Kitava and Harbinger supporter packs, and I've spent all the points already. If I buy points now, will I be able to redeem some of the money I spend on the next supporter packs? I heard you could use point cost for future supp packs or am I wrong?

Upgrade credit only applies within the timeframe of the current expansion packs or thereabouts. Buying some points now would maybe count to the next league pack in December. best to check with Support@grindinggear.com though.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
when are they gonna add something cool like a skeleton king armor set that just black cloth with white skulls and a black clock thats just flame and or an aura thats black flame.
Pretty cool!
GGG Character Design Team has been putting out a lot of good sets
Not gonna buy anything until you fix the game.
Overall... pretty crap.
Feather back attach looks cool, not all fat and bulky like almost all of the others. The feathers, however, should 'hang' and 'sway' rather than stick out like crazed porcupine quills.

Scorching ray MTX is... scorching ray. WTF? Offer up some variants... like white, or blue, or rainbow or something... (or allow us to select the displayed color palette of skill or 'aura' (re: the Herald character effect))
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Nothing for me this time. I am actually playing build with determination but I prefer decent visuals not this pizza. :D
Come on, just look how characters already looks like with all the shit around... fortify, heralds, auras, flask effects, character effects... sometimes you can barely see humanoid in there. :)

I would really appreciate MTX which makes fortify effect LESS noticeable.
Still waiting for the real Oriath themed outfits...I'm kinda tired of seeing the wasteland bondage stuff.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
I missed something?

175 + 50 + 50 + 60 + 60 = 395, but it cost 420 at a discounting price

You are right... they missed on description of the pack costs the "Desert Veil Bundle", which price is 60 points and is included on the pack too.
"
Langhun wrote:
I would really appreciate MTX which makes fortify effect LESS noticeable.

I want same for curses on blasphemy. Something like 'Pulse blasphemy effect' wich replace common blasphemy curse hexagons with pulsing wave, that comes from a character and fade away.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Last edited by DoEFotGS on Sep 1, 2017, 12:53:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info