New Microtransactions - Desert Armour Set, Radiant Scorching Ray, Helmets and more!

Why don't the mobs burn in the "Radiant/divine" color like the do for the Divine Righteous Fire effect? Same can be asked of the Divine Herald effect for the Herald of Fire.
After that Determination MTX I'm going to go wash out my eyes with bleach.

Everything else ok :)
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Langhun wrote:
I would really appreciate MTX which makes fortify effect LESS noticeable.

I want same for curses on blasphemy. Something like 'Pulse blasphemy effect' wich replace common blasphemy curse hexagons with pulsing wave, that comes from a character and fade away.

Ye agree, that would be nice. I would overall like the option to switch aura effects on/off.
I'm runnig LL build with discipline\blasphemy with warl.mark+enfeeble\vitality\arctic armour and my character looks like a freakin Christmass tree :/ I can barelly see my MTX.

edit: maybe a slider for the auras transparency could solve this

vs.

GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Last edited by coyd on Sep 1, 2017, 1:59:13 AM
Please make just a plasma like SR(blue ray)
"
MrAuntJemima wrote:
Oh yay, more good looking armor cosmetics to remind me just how bad the supporter pack ones are! GGG pls..

The Kitts Armor Set and Chaos and Order Mystery Box Ultimate Chaos Armor did not make much difference, lost the different uniqueness, was a feeling of lazy design.
"
Ashriel wrote:
No one uses Determination, so why would anyone buy that effect? Why don't you guys just let aura MTXs apply to all auras? Oh right, because you'd "lose money". Just like you're losing money by coming out with 1 new skill MTX every 3 months, right? Skill MTXs like Purple Arc that take months of development for your 100-man studio? Skills like that Slightly Lighter Scorching Ray Fans Totally Asked For? Like that Blade Flurry MTX and nice variants for your other 3 whole skills released in the last year?

With the skin and special effects of more goods .GGG gradually lost a unique set of meaning, change the color, change the material? The Do we want to spend money? We are certainly willing to support the development of the game, but more similar to the thing .... why the exile of the special style and the enthusiasm of the sponsor also slowly vulgar to replace? A special effect of the color of the skill; why do not you let the aura MTX apply to all halos? Right ?! GGG why do not you do this .... now this ghost sales policy is what, just because we have been supporting?
Last edited by cuss0000 on Sep 1, 2017, 4:14:07 AM
I think its time to add aditional slot for headgear attachments. One slot is clearly not enough.
ign: Bikvin
Please no more, my wallet.
Xbox needs more money, pls buy. 10/10 bait letting the trash out first, not biting on either.
Last edited by DrDraids on Sep 1, 2017, 4:29:19 AM
ugly shit sorry! now put the fucking spectres persistence thx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info