New Microtransactions - Desert Armour Set, Radiant Scorching Ray, Helmets and more!

Lol, that Feather Plume Back Attachment...

It immediately made me think about this Eagles album :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcuxY8qiBZw

Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Sep 1, 2017, 3:11:41 PM
The Scorching Ray MTX is welcome, but I was expecting something a little more 'white' in it when you call it Radiant. Kind of just looks like a fat version of it's standard colors.
IDK, it just doesn't look different enough to me.
somewhat dissapointed with the scorching ray MTX, its far too similar to the original to be worth purchasing
"
heinrich6745 wrote:
Need a blue mtx for Scorching ray for kamehameha

I didn't realize how bad I wanted this until just now. Wow. I should make a scorching ray character JUST for this in preparation. Brilliant.
IGN: Sexy_Batman Brag_Ironballs Lady_Jaya_Ballard Orbok_Meatgod Two_Open_Sockets
"
EvilWabbit wrote:
Skulls for the skull throne

Blood for the blood god...
disapointed ;/
The guy above me sucks :D

Who thought about Bleach (anime) - when they saw the Corrupted skull helmet :D!!!

HYPE ! im getting it
Last edited by hyyyben on Sep 2, 2017, 4:19:43 PM
So when are we getting more shield cosmetics? One every half year or so is a pretty bad output by any standard.
"
If you're looking to grab some points to spend on the new microtransactions, we recommend checking out the new Harbinger Supporter Packs!

LOL that has to be a joke, noone should buy those crap packs....... Such a big let down and the Oriath packs are far better! So, go for the Oriath ones, screw the fugly Harbinger fails...
So many MTX lol
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info