New Microtransactions - Desert Armour Set, Radiant Scorching Ray, Helmets and more!

No one uses Determination, so why would anyone buy that effect? Why don't you guys just let aura MTXs apply to all auras? Oh right, because you'd "lose money". Just like you're losing money by coming out with 1 new skill MTX every 3 months, right? Skill MTXs like Purple Arc that take months of development for your 100-man studio? Skills like that Slightly Lighter Scorching Ray Fans Totally Asked For? Like that Blade Flurry MTX and nice variants for your other 3 whole skills released in the last year?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I bought Kitava and Harbinger supporter packs, and I've spent all the points already. If I buy points now, will I be able to redeem some of the money I spend on the next supporter packs? I heard you could use point cost for future supp packs or am I wrong?
Last edited by Madzak on Aug 31, 2017, 8:03:28 PM
Yoooo, that Desert set tho

got me again boys, send help
Disappointed with the Scorching Ray MTX - as the only MTX available for the skill, it isn't that different. Don't get me wrong - it doesn't look bad, it just... isn't an exciting option.

The skulls look great! I'd love to see more MTX along that theme. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I've never asked a question of the admins GGG , but ill try answer:D
Really liked the helmet on the plague doctor model's as cool as the mobs in the game (wearing the same mask)

The question is, will there be armor or mask Oriath soldiers? They are incredibly cool! Their uniform and cap just fantastic! I would very much like to see them on ma character !
https://i.imgur.com/xfYALaY.png - Мем "благородный ХЦешник ставит на место любителя похвастаться счетом смертей (софтовичка)"

https://i.imgur.com/QtzrMCa.jpg - Мем от которого подожжет у софтовика или актовичка

https://vk.com/@path_of_memes-kirow - Мое интервью и булинг ваших любимых стримеров
Last edited by KirowGod1337 on Aug 31, 2017, 8:20:47 PM
Cow skull is awesome

Less antifa though !!
"
Madzak wrote:
If I buy points now, will I be able to redeem some of the money I spend on the next supporter packs? I heard you could use point cost for future supp packs or am I wrong?

No; you won't have that option.

Here's a quote from the supporter pack page: "You can upgrade from one of these Supporter Packs to another in the same series by clicking "Upgrade" on the desired pack. The process will include any pure points packs purchased since the pack you're trying to upgrade to was released."
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Just bought teh radiant scorchign ray effect! ITS AMASING!
The Holy Bible
Srly any1 still use determination aura:D?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
RIP wallet, once again...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info