Path of Exile is now live on Xbox One!

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"
I also did not get the items for the first blood pack.

"
I got my weapon effect, no points yet though.

We're sending them as fast as we can (server overloading issues).
Very sorry for the delay.

What about the connection issues? Is someone on that? Also the weird interface issues (stuck in the account box after a disconnection error). Thank you for your response.
Last edited by AvailableT on Aug 24, 2017, 5:52:15 PM
Good job GGG!
got a notice the california servers were having issues. im getting a texas realm on my client (live in florida), and cannot connect at all.
got a notice the california servers were having issues. im getting a texas realm on my client (live in florida), and cannot connect at all.
Guys, keep trying. I had all the same issues connection wise. It eventually lemme in tho.
I'm in Texas and having the same issues.
"
What about the connection issues? Is someone on that?

"

Devs are investigating connection issues.
Hello,

It seems my XBox has duplicate purchase of "OutLaw" Pack, and the points for both my OutLaw and First Blood packs are not processed (which I understand takes time, that's fine).

My issue is that if my account gets double charged I would like a refund on one of the OutLaw purchases. This is clearly an error on your side not mine, as when I tried to purchase it the first few times it said "Purchase Failed".

Now when I check under cosmetics, I have 2 of every OutLaw pack cosmetics...I hope I don't get double charged.

;/

Lovely release BTW, my dream of PoE on console has come true!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Has anyone seen the coast yet? I hear it's quite lovely
Bought the First Blood Bundle. It started downloading the moment I had bought it. At 23:00 exactly it said the game was playable.

No 200 points, no extra stashtab, no weapon effect in the microtransactions nor the cosmetics tab.

Was that 20 euro wasted or should I wait longer? I restarted the XB1, but that made no difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info